[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
she rebels
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4
File: 5678.jpg (30 KB, 1020x384) Image search: [Google]
5678.jpg
30 KB, 1020x384
she rebels
>>
>>68205626
iToo
>>
>>68205626
gonna be SHIT
>>
>>68205626
this is 4chan isn't it?
i shitpost
>>
>>68206430
underrated post
>>
>>68205626
Is that what she said? I thought she asked where Dev Patel is.
>>
File: heymotherfucker.jpg (12 KB, 239x250) Image search: [Google]
heymotherfucker.jpg
12 KB, 239x250
>>68205626
if you didn't drop the series at the prequels and never look back, i feel bad for you and the accumulated $150 or so you've spent on these product tie ins masquerading "movies"
>>
>>68205626
Would a real rebel say "i rebel" though?
>>
>>68207393
A sarcastic quipping hooligan pretending to be a Rebel would.
>>
>>68205626
So like VII, we have a forced female lead put in a masculine role.
>>
>>68207313
It's a pasta
>>
>>68205626

She's a rogue one, alright. Seriously is that why it's called that?
>>
It's all about forcing SJW propaganda now.

As Kasdan said in an interview, he and JJ asked themselves what it would be like if the Nazis had gone to Argentina and regrouped after WWII.

From birth, Jews are raised with this idea that homogeneous white societies will inevitably result in goose-stepping, ethnic cleansing, and warmongering. And I could understand that outlook if history had begun in 1930. But the truth is, whites are the most egalitarian and least barbaric group in human history.

That's what frustrates many of us when jewish SJW Hollywood sensibilities become accepted norms. They're slanted, prejudiced and their bias goes unchallenged by everyone.

The First Order was a Jewish take on ultimate evil. And because modern Jews are obsessed with The Shoah and WWII everything magically relates to MUH SIX MILLION.

It has gotten boring. It's stale. I wish we could get a more nuanced view of evil, but that won't happen because show-biz Jews always find a way of politicizing everything.

Like, recently I saw a movie set in 1920s London. There were several shots of a black man and a white woman walking as a couple in the street. It was there to sell us something. It was out of place and revisionist. It's tacky and it's condescending.

The objective is to shape public opinion with the assumption that everyone needs "educating" and are too dumb to pick up on the flagrant advertising of their agenda. In this case, it was a short throwaway scene and it still took me out of the movie. The message is basically, "You're too dumb to find the right opinions by yourself, so we're going to give you direction by placing propaganda in the media you consume."

SJW placement just seems dishonest and manipulative. Flagrant product placement annoys me whether it's a product I like or not. It takes me out of the ride that it should be, pauses everything to remind me what I'm supposed to think, and then expects me to jump back in with full enthusiasm.
>>
>>68205626

Question. Why is this girl such a fucking cunt?

She only has three lines in the trailer and she's a total, insufferable cunt.
>>
>>68207362
hey muther fuker , I agree
stay pleb everyone.
>>
File: 88.jpg (556 KB, 1996x3000) Image search: [Google]
88.jpg
556 KB, 1996x3000
>>68205626
I want to kiss her feet so badly
>>
>>68211379

She looks like one of the hill people, talks with a lisp and everything.
>>
>>68207159
You win.
>>
>>68211379
Haha die alone faggot footnigger, absolutely pathetic.
>>
>>68207362
I dropped the series at the OT and picked it up again with prequels
>>
File: images.png (15 KB, 380x299) Image search: [Google]
images.png
15 KB, 380x299
>>68205626
>>
How has nobody made an iRobot/iRebel parody poster yet?
>>
>>68211293

It's all about forcing /pol/ propaganda now.
As StrikerWolf88 said in an tweet, asked himself what it would be like if the Nazis had won the war, and bred a pure white race after WWII.
From their first shitpost, stormfags are raised with this idea that race mixed societies will inevitably result in cultural Marxism, white opression, and loss of mens rights. And I could understand that outlook of society were true. But the truth is, it is the American whites are the inferior, and emotional ethnic group in human history.

That's what frustrates many of us when storm fag/ /pol/ sensibilities become accepted norms. They're slanted, prejudiced and their bias goes unchallenged by everyone.

The First Order was an mutli ethnic gathering of soldiers who were dominating the galaxy. But because modern Neo-Nazis are obsessed with The Ubermensch and WWII everything magically relates to MUH WHITE ARYAN RACE.
It has gotten boring. It's stale. I wish we could get a more nuanced view of good, but that won't happen because show-biz stormfags always find a way of politicizing everything.

Like, recently I saw a movie set in 1950s America. There were several shots of a white men and a white woman walking as a couple in the street. It was there to sell us something. It was in place, and inciteful, but it comes off as tacky and it's condescending.

The objective of them is to shape public opinion with the assumption that everyone needs "redpilling" and are too dumb to pick up on the flagrant delusion and "rope day" of their agenda. In this case, it was a short throwaway scene and it still took me out of the movie. The message is basically, "You're too dumb to find the right opinions by yourself, so we're going to give you direction by placing propaganda in the media you consume, and if you disagree with me, you are a liberal cuck"
>>
>>68213560

/pol/ placement just seems dishonest and manipulative. Flagrant complaints about white men being opressed annoys me, even though I know its real. But their posts takes me out of the society that should be, and derails everything to remind me what I'm supposed to think, and then expects me to take up arms against the communist pigs.
>>
>>68205626
not even gonna watch this in the cinema. Literally no interest in this movie, no idea why they even made it.
>>
>>68205626

>No lightsabers
>No Force

DROPPED
>>
>>68213662
Vader's gonna be in it

>>68207159
top kek
>>
>>68213770
>Vader's gonna be in it
just like Luke in episode 7....
>>
>this is a rebellion isn't it?
>iRebellion
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.