[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Daredevil
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: daredevil-box-murdock.jpg (42 KB, 656x347) Image search: [Google]
daredevil-box-murdock.jpg
42 KB, 656x347
Just finished season 2. Show is pretty fucking tight. What's everyone think? Did Bernthal rule as the Punisher or what?
>>
>>68205598
>Show is pretty fucking tight
>What's everyone think?
I think you are a fucking faggot
>>
File: 1422954132582.gif (2 MB, 360x199) Image search: [Google]
1422954132582.gif
2 MB, 360x199
>>68205612
>>
I thought it was pretty rad
>>
File: elektra-daredevil-season-2.jpg (16 KB, 620x405) Image search: [Google]
elektra-daredevil-season-2.jpg
16 KB, 620x405
And how fucking hot is Elektra?

Granted her storyline was a little confusing....she's still a babe and way hotter than Karen.
>>
I wanted more Punisher trial and less magic ninjas.
>>
>>68206296
True, that shit got old. I was super confused with that whole story line to be honest.

What was the deal with the hole? I thought Stick killed the Black Sky in season 1?
>>
waaaaay shittier than S01
basically it turned out to be capeshit 101

elektra is fanservice (and hot as fuck)
karen is a bitch
the fightings are boring as fucking hell
the plot is boring and stupid and no one cares about it
the punisher is ok

all in all 99% of the scenes are daredevil with fucking superpowers that not even superman has

the best (and only actually fun) episode was the Flick's one
>>
It started to fall apart in the last few episode. The very last one in particular. Same thing happened in S1 in my opinion.

They should have focused more on Frank, and integrated him more into end of the season. He is absolutely the best part of this show
>>
>>68207491
iawtp
>>
>>68205598
I didn't think they were actually going to kill Elecktra this season but then they did that whole
>We gonna run away together
and I knew she was toast.
Still had fefe's for Matt tho.
Why can't he just be happy
>>
>>68206254
>muh few
>>
bernthal is one of those actors who will only ever be ok at best
>>
It was extremely shitty, no actors can act and I only watched for Punisher scenes because hypocrites and retards for days.
>>
>>68207491
The fighting was kinda meh, but I like how Karen's character progressed. I do think it was kind of annoying how she was involved in literally EVERYTHING though...they just couldn't show her enough.
>>
>>68207759
Same, I thought Stick was gonna kill her though. Kinda creative how they killed her off.

And how fucking dope was that of Stick to chop Nobu's head off like a fucking dick tip?

Matt will never be happy. Not until he penetrates Karen.
>>
Can't stand karen "skintag" page desu senpai, really hoping she gets put on the chopping block sooner rather than later.
>>
Black Wesley was an okay replacement
>>
WHY THE FUCK WAS THERE A GIANT BARREL OF BLOOD? WHAT HAPPENED TO IT? WHY WAS IT SO IMPORTANT?
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.