[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/tv/'s opinion on Psych?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
/tv/'s opinion on Psych?
>>
>>68204794
Truly one of the comfiest shows of all time. seasons 2-5 are godlike.
>>
>>68204874
I'm on season 4, I'm loving it so far and Lassie is a great husbando.
>>
underrated as fuck, I don't know anyone irl who watches this

Spelling bee episode in season one makes me laugh everytime

>Your next word is...banana
>That's his grocery list!
>>
File: Capture.png (3 MB, 1919x1048) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
3 MB, 1919x1048
>>68205098
Oh shit, I'm actually on season 5. This show is going by so fast.
>>
>>68204794
meme
>>
As a teen, I remember watching this with my brother and sister on AFN
>>
dude, references lmao
it was great desu
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u_Gced_Z_KU
>>
>>68204794
The parody/homage episodes are my favorite. The Christmas episodes are always good too.
>>
>>68204874
This. I've never seen a comfier show.

IT's also really funny at times. I know the patricians will scoff at it but they can suck a nigger dick, it's honestly better than deadwood mad men or anything of the like.
>>
>>68204874
>2-5
nigga 1 is the absolute comfiest

The only thing that is more comfy is the first 2 scream movies. idk why those have always been so comfy to me, for some reason
>>
>>68204794

I think less people have watched this IRL than you'd expect because it was never marketed well. It always came across as daytime stay at home mom core, even if it isn't.

I never watched it so that's just my 2 cents as an outsider.
>>
>>68204794
Wonderful show. Slight depression when I realized I watched the very last episode without knowing the entire thing was over.
>>
I actually really enjoyed this show but quit early in season 5 for no real reason. Is it still good?
>>
>>68209061
yes
>>
>>68204794
1 of my 10 favorite shows of the 2000s.
Not a single regular of recurring guest character I can recall hating.
Shawn & Gus are magic together, and Lassie is nearly perfect in the role.
The finale of the series was so well put together that its hard to imagine them coming back and doing any more after that because honestly.... where can you go from there? The teams all broken up, everyone got their happy ending, I dunno where you could take it.

That said, i've heard theres going to be AT LEAST a movie somewhere down the road. Dule confirmed it to a couple people at Sundance this past year.
>>
Loved it, very fun and funny show for the most part. That said, doesn't really lend itself well to watching through more than once in my opinion.
>>
TRULY THE MOST BUSHED AND REDPILLED OF USA SHOWS
>>
One of my favorite shows. Like people have said, comfy as fuck. Also, Shawn and Gus.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.