[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You guys have likely already had this discussion, but whatever.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 5
File: carl-eyepatch.jpg (739 KB, 3600x2403) Image search: [Google]
carl-eyepatch.jpg
739 KB, 3600x2403
You guys have likely already had this discussion, but whatever. They were debating it on the Talking Dead, who got beat down, and though it may seem unlikely because he's a kid I know it has to be Carl. Negan said something about the other eye, and remember how he referred to Carl as a future serial killer and the defiant look the boy gave him? He couldn't beat up Rick so he took it out on the man's son. I could be wrong, but all the evidence points to him. Or do you think it was someone else?
>>
They're not going to beat a kid to death on the show, no.
>>
I thought people were sure it was glen
>>
It was Glenn
>>
>>68204538
He wants them to work for him. If he kills Carl rick would get himself killed trying to stop it. There would be no victory for negan if the man he was trying to break was dead.
>>
with what Negan said and how he was saying it it was pretty obvious that Carl wasn't the one getting the beatdown
>>
>>68204538
In real life it would have to be Rick and his son killed to prove a point by taking out the leader.
>>
>>68204584
uh they just showed one get eaten and pair of little girls were slaughtered
>>
you are a fucking idiot OP
>>
I was sure it would be Glenn too, but if you think about it breaking down his son is the best way to break Rick. He wasn't in a position to do anything about it.
>>
>>68204697
On screen like super gruseomely? Negan is literally supposed to bash his head into mush
>>
>>68204697
>pair of little girls were slaughtered

Huh? When did that happen? Are you referring to those sisters? One was stabbed to death but it only showed her on the ground with a bloody shirt and the other was shot off screen. Doesn't really make sense to use "slaughter".
>>
File: c2jJhH7.jpg (213 KB, 1284x626) Image search: [Google]
c2jJhH7.jpg
213 KB, 1284x626
>>68204691
in the comics Negan had a pretty good reason not to kill Rick
>>
>>68204755
That's just it. We saw the blood but not the literal beating. That means it could be anyone: Man, woman, or child.
>>
>watching twd past season 2

I mean, season 1 really but it's only fair to give it a second chance. I gave it 5 chances. The show is dogshit and I've wasted my life
>>
>excited as hell when Negan comes out the trailer and delivers his speech
>disappointed he didn't call Carl a serial killer when talking to him first
>doesn't use the "I'm a lot of things but a racist isn't one" line or the "there are a lot of things I'd like to do to you, killing you is last, but it's still on there" one
>a little happy he called Carl a serial killer later but still disappointed he didn't say the other stuff
>>
>>68204784
>woman, or child.
not tough enough to take two hits from a bat
>>
>>68204784
Based on the episode it had to have been someone inside the truck other than Daryl. Multiple times we got the first person view and distorted audio of the group being lined up and later on it's the first person view that dies.

It was Glenn.
>>
>>68204835
>posting in these threads about how much you hate the show 4 seasons after you """Stopped""" watching it.

looks like you enjoy wasting your life
>>
>>68204885
What about the threat to put out his other eye? Who else could he be talking about but Carl?
>>
>>68204776
Some variation of this should have been in the episode. Just another way they ruined one of the best moments if not the best moment from the comic.
>>
>>68204934
thats if carl tried anything.
>>
what the fuck are you on about why would he pull the eye out of someone he's about to kill anyways it's a threat to the people still alive not the one who's already been chosen to die
>>
File: carl boipussy.jpg (30 KB, 480x600) Image search: [Google]
carl boipussy.jpg
30 KB, 480x600
>Negan clearly says if anyone talks "take the boy's other eye out and feed it to his dad"

So it can't be Rick or Carl

Negan also says "oh you're taking it like a champ."

So it has to be a male like Glenn, Daryl, Abraham or even Eugene since he now has confidence. Hell even Michonne can take it like a champ.

Also this is now a /coral/ thread.
>>
>>68204995
>you're taking it like a chink
>>
>>68204985
Remember, he didn't actually say they were going to die. Negan said he was going to beat the living hell out of them.
>>
>>68205041
you are a fucking idiot
>>
>>68205041
are you just trolling or some shit
>>
>>68205116
They might die, but you know how shows work, even this one. Plot armor.
>>
>>68205165
2/10 i replied
>>
>>68204995
it can be anyone. anyone can take it like a champ!
>>
File: 20131008-negan-x500-1381267080.jpg (161 KB, 488x500) Image search: [Google]
20131008-negan-x500-1381267080.jpg
161 KB, 488x500
>>68205165
it's glenn and he dead yo
>>
>>68205202
The human body is strong. How would you feel after losing an eye or getting 18 stitches? Shit like that builds a pain threshold. Even if Carl is just a boy, it doesn't mean he can't take a serious beatdown.
>>
>>68205248
well, anyone kneeling there at least. I definitely couldn't ;_;
>>
>>68205346
These are post-apocalyptic people. They've been through shit we can't even imagine. I just think Glenn is too obvious, and they're going to put a twist on this.
>>
File: Gay.gif (380 KB, 456x436) Image search: [Google]
Gay.gif
380 KB, 456x436
>>68204776
>>
>>68205399
The twist is that it was Glenn all along!

"It was me /tv/. The aukatect of aul yur pain."
>>
>>68205790
I hope not. I figured it would be Glenn before he even flipped out over protecting Maggie. He's such an obvious choice for a beating from Negan. Too obvious, and I'm hoping this show has just a little more creativity than that. I expect if they didn't kill Glenn off at the dumpster with the walkers, they're not going to do it now.
The eye comment from Negan is very suspicious. They wouldn't be that concerned about controlling him if they were going to beat up on someone else. He is just a kid after all, surrounded by some very tough adults, and if they were going to hurt him real bad, it's like they'd want him to hold still and take it like a man or be blinded completely. Besides, what better way to send a message to the boy's father?
The message is next time I'll go so far as to outright kill your son if you don't comply. It really does make sense if you think about it.
>>
>>68204538
It's obviously Daryl. Even though it's supposed to be Glenn, I'm calling it now it's Daryl. He's not in the comics, it won't matter if he's killed off or not.

Also this >>68204835
>>
it's so weird to see people guessing about things
I already know are going to happen
Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.