[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The name's Bond, Jail Bond.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (70 KB, 600x316) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
70 KB, 600x316
The name's Bond, Jail Bond.
>>
Its Bail Bond you stupid fuck.
>>
>>68202440
I love Idris Elbow.
>>
Idris Myself
>>
>>68202440

>its a /pol/ treats all blacks as criminals post

not all blacks are from niggerville fuck off
>>
>>68202440
you can meme about this all you want but you know the chances of it happening are very low. not only that, brosnan was forced out of playing bond because the producers thought he was getting too old to appeal to the young female audience.

so now, craig is about 48 and has a few bond movies left in him. idris is not that much younger than craig. by the time the studios get to recasting/thinking idris might fit for the role, he's not gonna have many movies in him due to his age.

i can't tell if /tv or /pol is more obsessed with the BBC.
>>
>>68203874
mah nigga string hail from b-more, ya heard?
>>
>>68203922
>craig is about 48 and has a few bond movies left in him

Please no.
>>
>>68204086
please YES
>>
>>68202440

Idris is a classy gentleman and your girlfriend/wife would cheat on you with him in an instant.

Fuck you.
>>
>>68202440

>bond is a spy
>hes suppose to fit in among a crowd of elites
>elites are white

He would stick out like a sore thumb, defeating the spy aspect.
>>
>>68202440
>>68202800
Top kek
>>
>>68204190
>your your girlfriend/wife
Where do you think we are?
>>
>>68204190
The man got cucked by his wife
He can't even full the role of bull
TINY
>>
>>68204295

The original James Bond, and Craig Bond accordingly since he's based off him, doesn't fit in with shit. He's an ugly, brutish unsophisticated lump.
>>
>>68204295

>elites are white
>President is Obama

check and mate
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.