[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: tv series that were ruined with one episode
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4
File: sherlock-special-hires-4.1.jpg (788 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
sherlock-special-hires-4.1.jpg
788 KB, 1920x1080
starting with the obvious
>>
sherlock was bad tumblr shit from the start
>>
File: 1418966684235.png (257 KB, 915x933) Image search: [Google]
1418966684235.png
257 KB, 915x933
>>68191399
/thread
>>
>>68191283
bbc shows these days are all tumblr cuck shit

>inb4 bbc
>>
>>68191399
No, the first episode is the only good one.
>>
>>68191462
i fucking hate that screencap and the faggots who keep posting it. the author of that post obviously hasn't read ACD's books
>>
File: hbo.com.jpg (358 KB, 941x530) Image search: [Google]
hbo.com.jpg
358 KB, 941x530
>>68191283
>>
>>68191399
Episodes 1, 4 and 5 were good. 3 and 6 were okay. 2 is bland.
They only went full tumblr in season three which was more than two years after season 2 and saw a big development of the SJW media presence in between.
>>
>>68191694
i've read a few and that pic is spot on, also Elementary is by far the better sherlock show
>>
It was pretty good at first, and then it steadily got more and more obnoxious.

Elementary is actually far superior.
>>
>>68191842
Elementary is just as annoying and retarded.
>>
File: frodo.png (325 KB, 560x559) Image search: [Google]
frodo.png
325 KB, 560x559
>>68191283
Why doesn't Smaug eat Bilbo?
>>
>>68191842
If you had actually read all of them you would know ACD's character is the books is written just as stupidly as he is in the show. The leaps of logic, the plot twists, the lack of explanations they are all there in ACD's stories. People like to pretend that SH stories are some high literature when it's actually just lowbrow pulp written for the masses.
>>
>>68191399
Elementary manages to have virtually no tumblr content in spite of turning Watson into a slant eyed woman.
The BBC is beyond cucked.
>>
>>68192003
and Elementary does it better by at least trying to stay somewhat logical(for a sherlock show)
>>
>>68192067
Well good for elementary. I'm just saying that if you're dissatisfied with the lack of logic you should criticize the source material, not Sherlock.
>>
>>68192003
Tbh, ACD wrote the Study in Pink, which was nice and some three other novels which are fairly decent for crime mystery with le quirky detective.

Then he went on mass producing shitty short stories that were selling purely because of the brand name. It was the capeshit of its time. The first novels were like Tim Burton's Batmans and the rest is transformers tier.

He killed Sherlock in a book simply because he was fed up with writing shit when he was a semi-good writer. He got so many complaints he resurrected him and continued cashing royalties with short stories he could write in a single day.
>>
>>68192147
even when the same source material is done well by another show?
clearly its dumb pulp but it doesn't mean it can't be done well
>>
>>68191399
>sherlock is literally a faggot
they have to ruin everything
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.