[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How did he go from this
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
How did he go from this
>>
File: alpachino.png (365 KB, 672x368) Image search: [Google]
alpachino.png
365 KB, 672x368
to this?
>>
File: mylittlefriend.png (62 KB, 492x410) Image search: [Google]
mylittlefriend.png
62 KB, 492x410
To This
>>
I didn't like Carlito's Way.
>>
>>68179550
People need jobs
>>
>>68179614
Howard's way was superior
>>
>>68179535
>>68179550
because he's playing a character in the first pic and himself in the second

Pacino was always a flamboyant whackjob, never carried himself like Michael
>>
Well you see the God Father came out in 1972.

The current year is 2016. So within that time frame about 44 years will pass. To be quite honest with you he still looks rather good for his age.

I know you came here to meme, but you can go to reddit if you would like to do so. This board is for discussion of /tv/ and film.
>>
He put his head up a GREAT ASS
>>
>>68179550
He doest heatre for the art, and movies for the fast dosh.
>>
>>68179550
cus they made him an offer he cannot refuse.
>>
>>68179550
Am I the only one around here who actually kinda liked Jack and Jill? It was so bad that it was hilarious. Wtf were Al and fucking Johnny Depp doing in there.
It's better than Grown Ups 2 at least.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.