[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>pretending you won't see Civil War >pretending you
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4
File: 1456322207864.jpg (67 KB, 904x960) Image search: [Google]
1456322207864.jpg
67 KB, 904x960
>pretending you won't see Civil War
>pretending you won't see Rogue One because a woman is the lead
>pretending you didn't see VII because there's a black man in it
>>
Who are you talking to?
>>
>>68176161
>Pretending you aren't a faggot
>>
Rogue One is going to be a fart in the wind. People are interested in Episodes and pandering to pre-established characters with Star Wars. It's not like comics, where there's an infinite well of terrible ideas to draw from.
>>
File: 1456321791965.gif (2 MB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1456321791965.gif
2 MB, 400x400
>>68176228
>falling this hard for shitty b&
>>
Yeah I will pirate them
>>
>>68176228
this
>>
i literally havent seen a capeshit movie since watchmen

i still havent seen TFA and probably never will

i definitely wont see any of the garbage OP mentioned
>>
I won't see Rogue One because I don't believe it should be a movie.

>We know what happens before Rogue One
>We know what happens after Rogue One
I think it's pointless. I's not like it's a familiar characters, it's all new and will go no where. Why should I care?
>>
>>68176161
>pretending you won't see Civil War
I will, just to shitpost about how BvS was better than it
>pretending you won't see Rogue One because a woman is the lead
I will because I'm not afraid of a woman hero, plus I like her ass
>pretending you didn't see VII because there's a black man in it
fuck that nigger, I refuse to watch VII for that one reason
>>
>>68176161
I won't watch capeshit: the quips, I have standards and my mind has been trained tirelessly to battle intellectually against the guardians of circlejerk culture who have decided this is their place for spamming infantilized, manchildren trash ad nauseum, and so I have declared total war. The empire of kino will be installed, in sacrifice of the tool videogame players. The false idols shall be tumbled down, ans r/movies disciples eradicated. There will be no funny gags, no upvotes, no tumblr gifs. Only an eternal war. God vs Man. Arguments vs memes. Autismo vs intellect. I will wield the gauntlets of authenticity against the mercenaries of meme cinema.
>>
>>68176764
dance off, bro, me and you!
>>
>>68176809
Yes, keep quoting le quippers of memelaxy, you stupid mouthbreathing baboon. You will feel better with yourself, pretending you have something that is not single digit iq parroted vomit from reddit to write.
>>
>>68177068
>being this much of a turd blossom
>>
File: DCuck.png (10 KB, 718x156) Image search: [Google]
DCuck.png
10 KB, 718x156
>>68177068
>>
But I don't watch capeshit.
>>
File: feels good.gif (1016 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
feels good.gif
1016 KB, 500x375
only watched nolan trilogy and stopped watching capeshit after avengers and thor.
might watch ss if it has good reviews
feels good.jpg
>>
Watched TFA since nostalgia.
Will watch Civil War.
Will stream Rogue One.
>>
Will definitely watch Civil War. White CIS males kicking ass? Fuck yeah. Probably won't watch the other two things.
>>
>>68176264
>I was just pretending to be retarded
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.