[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What are some movies that will make me feel smart?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: nrm_1406731060-woman-chalkboard.jpg (113 KB, 980x490) Image search: [Google]
nrm_1406731060-woman-chalkboard.jpg
113 KB, 980x490
What are some movies that will make me feel smart?
>>
>>68175849
Primer
>>
>>68175849
The Big Short
Adaptation
It's Such A Beautiful Day
>>
BatmAN v sUPERMAN
>>
This is literally the only thing Nolan flicks are good for
>>
>>68175849
Do you mean "intelligent"?
>>
Attack Force (2006)
>>
>>68175849
Idiocracy.

Then, you can sigh dismissively whenever you see something that reminds you of the movie, condemn the entire world, and feel like the most intelligent person in the room.
>>
>>68175887
That's wrong. Like Blackhat, its the kind of movie that only already smart intellectual art film appreciators will know how to enjoy. It'll go above the head of capeshitters but they won't even notice, because the kinograph is strong and well disguised.
>>
If you pay close enough attention to understand it, Inception.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n0pP66O9VN0
>>
Christopher Nolan specializes in that particular style of filmmaking
>>
>>68175849
any kubrick film.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.