[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>You have ten seconds to come up with a legitimate reason
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5
>You have ten seconds to come up with a legitimate reason that is of sound logic for Tony Stark not giving each of the non-superhuman Avengers Iron Man suits.

You know what would be more infinitely useful than Iron Man and Hawkeye? Two Iron Men.

Inb4 he's a narcissist. Why wouldn't he want to protect his friends his delicate plebeian friends?

Inb4 only he is smart enough to use it. Rhodey got along just fine, and he's black.
>>
>>68173487
Because that would be visually boring.
>>
>>68173487
You know what would be more infinitely useful than two Iron Men? Iron Man and an Iron Man with aimbot-like skills.

Yeah I agree completely OP. If they wanted to beat any big bad they just need to equip every Avenger with custom Stark tech and also built an army of iron man drones (controlled by Jarvis this time, kek). Problems solved.
>>
>>68173487
Because capitalism.
>>
Because these are fictional stories
>>
>>68173578
Which gives them the option to defy logic, not the obligation.
>>
Avengers can be corrupted, trust no one
>>
File: latest[1].jpg (170 KB, 1005x553) Image search: [Google]
latest[1].jpg
170 KB, 1005x553
>>68173487
How do you know he won't give everybody theme-specific armorments in the Thanos movies?

>Hawkeye gets an arrow based suit
>Widow gets a stealth based suit
>Cap gets a HELP ME TONY suit
>and so on
>>
>>68173606
I don't be know that, but why hasn't he done it yet? I really can't think of a single combat situation that would not improved with the addition of an Iron Man suit.
>>
>>68173606
kek
>>
>>68173487

Stark is selfish.

Also, in case you hadn't noticed, his suit isn't anything special. Its literally a thin metal suit with some thrusters on it.

His real worth is his ingenuity.
>>
File: 1430394757973.png (301 KB, 629x405) Image search: [Google]
1430394757973.png
301 KB, 629x405
>>68173606
>>
>>68173487
Iron man should use the pym formula to create iron ant men.
>>
>>68173758

The Yellow Jacket suit in Ant Man was literally that.
>>
File: evans.jpg (96 KB, 800x437) Image search: [Google]
evans.jpg
96 KB, 800x437
>>68173606
>Widow gets a slut based suit
>>
>>68173790
Nah, it just had lasers.
>>
Iron man suits would hinder every one of their abilities
>>
>making a suit full of squishy bits to begin with

Remotes with sensory input make way more sense
>>
>>68173839
I think in some comic an old iron man basically had created the iron avengers. Robots.
>>
>Give everyone armor
>fight a villain with tech skills like Ultron or Zemo who routinely hacks the armor and makes Stark their bitch
>Ultron or Zemo now has bitch Avengers

that's pretty much why, compartmentalization, if a villain ever exploits one Avenger's powerset the others can compensate
>>
>>68173634
One of the plot poins of the civil war comics is that stark made a suit for spiderman and later on spiderman has to ditch the suit because tony basically built DRM into the suit.

I don't think they do this in the movie.
>>
File: James.png (307 KB, 361x501) Image search: [Google]
James.png
307 KB, 361x501
You are now aware that you live in a world, a terrifying world, where there are people right this moment who use terms such as "canon" and "cinematic universe" when talking about films and television shows.

A terrifying world where imagined characters on a screen are required, according to those who discuss them, to adhere to "ground rules" set out by the creators of said-characters. A terrifying world where those that discuss these characters and their actions, are actually enraged if said-characters deviate from the mannerisms expected of them, the mannerisms that may have initially been set in the pages of a comic book.

Think about that. A comic book. For children. Yes, pictures and words on the same page, which are meant to be read by children, that are actually read by adults who then bicker and express their frustration at film-adaptations of these comic books not being "faithful". Faithful to a comic book. That's supposed to be read by young children.

This is your world. This is the world of capeshit. Terrifying, isn't it?
>>
>>68173487
That completely shit form
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.