[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>You wake up in a blood red boiler room >Besides some
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: boiler-room.jpg (204 KB, 1600x900) Image search: [Google]
boiler-room.jpg
204 KB, 1600x900
>You wake up in a blood red boiler room
>Besides some steam here and there, it's mostly quiet
>Then the sound of screeching metal
>Off in the distance, you can see a shadowy figure

What do you do?
>>
>>68171740
Jerk off and offer to jerk him off also dream of a hot broad to jerk us off, and bring us some booze

We team up and go fuck with other peoples dreams.
>>
>>68171740
shit myself and cry
>>
>>68171829
>Jerk off and offer to jerk him off also dream of a hot broad to jerk us off, and bring us some booze
>We team up and go fuck with other peoples dreams.

Why do I see this working? It still ends in your death, but I could see a bromance for at least half a night.

Also, fuck you pedo scum. You know what type of girls he'll want to hunt with you.
>>
>>68171740
wake myself up
>>
try to climb the highest thing in there and jump in an effort to wake me up with the 'falling' effect
>>
>>68171740
Is this the beginning of the new Indiana Jones movie?
>>
>>68171740
suck his cock while I finger his ass. duh
>>
>>68171740
Tell him to fuck off and turn my back on him.
>>
tell scary terry its okay
>>
If he's in my dream, he's in for some weird monster girl eroticism and momcest
is he a normie?
>>
Ask him to make it funny.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.