[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What is his superpower?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5
File: Frank the Punisher.jpg (28 KB, 700x1000) Image search: [Google]
Frank the Punisher.jpg
28 KB, 700x1000
What is his superpower?
>>
Guns.
>>
Plot armor
>>
Pacing back and forth
>>
>>68171106

Lots of guns.
>>
KEEP YOU SAFE?
>>
>>68171097
Punishing
>>
>She's barely 12!
>>
>>68171097
Based Mossberg.
>>
>>68171097
Actually killing the bad guys
>>
>>68171097
Preparation H
>there's a lot of sitting when you're staking out criminals
>>
>>68171097
None but he takes out low lives without superpowers he is the only real Hero that makes lives better for actual people.
>>
File: top fronk.png (678 KB, 683x609) Image search: [Google]
top fronk.png
678 KB, 683x609
>>68171097
He Franks. He just Franks. And he is Franking good at it
>>
>>68171097
Human spirit.
>>
>>68171097
Love
>>
>>68171167
ONE BATCH, TWO BATCH
>>
File: png.png (168 KB, 689x475) Image search: [Google]
png.png
168 KB, 689x475
Mods can I say something?

Those um threads, those threads…the ones I baited and shitposted in, I want you to know I’d do it again. This board a circus, alright, it’s a charade, it’s an act, its bullshit how many of my threads get deleted. I’m not trolling, I’m not trolling, ok? I know what I did, I know who I am, and I do not need your ban. I’m not trolling. I’m smack dab in the middle of my right goddamn mind, and any poster, any janitor, or any mod piece of shit that deletes my thread for shitposting, I did it because I liked it, HELL I LOVED IT! I’m just itching, I’m- I’m-I’m itching to do it again and you think you can ban me? You think some mod can stop me from doing what I wanna do? WELL THAT AIN’T HAPPENING, NOT ON MY WATCH. You posters call me a redditor? Is that right? The big bad redditor. HERE I AM? YOU WANT IT? I AM THE REDDITOR. I’M RIGHT HERE. IF YOU WANT IT I’LL GIVE IT TO YOU. ANY MOD THAT CAME HERE TO HEAR ME WHINE, TO HEAR ME BEG, WELL YOU CAN KISS MY ASS. YOU HEAR ME? I’M GUILTY, MY PLEAD MOD, I’M GUILTY! YOU HEAR ME? I’M GUILTY! I’LL SHIT POST IN EVERY THREAD, I’LL SHIT POST IN EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THEM
>>
>>68171440
but redditors love rules
>>
>>68171097
Vengeance
>>
>>68171097
Why is this superior to every capeshit movie in the past 15 years ?
>>
>>68172189
because it's not a movie
>>
Head rubbing
>>
>>68171097
He's Murder-man, with the power to actually kill his enemies with guns. And he's very, very good at it.
>>
File: 1459635849461.jpg (246 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
1459635849461.jpg
246 KB, 600x400
>>68172189
Because Frank fucking Castle, that's why.
>>
>you know, it's a, uh, you know?
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.