[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who would you hire to rob your local drug dealer?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: irdd.jpg (118 KB, 1171x407) Image search: [Google]
irdd.jpg
118 KB, 1171x407
Who would you hire to rob your local drug dealer?
>>
>>68171079
I'd actually want what he stole, as its what I'm paying him for.

So not the nigger, thats for damn sure.
>>
File: 1459347498411.png (92 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1459347498411.png
92 KB, 400x400
>>68171120
>>
>>68171079
Mike doesn't do jobs like that.
>>
>>68171155
he literally did it tonight retard
>>
>>68171178
He didn't get hired to rip off a drug dealer for whatever motivation OP is presuming
He tried to get the drug dealer (who was a threat to him and his family) and the cartel to get investigated by the police
Jesus christ how can you people watch shows like that and miss these things when you literally have 30 minutes of filler every episode to think them over
>>
>>68171079
your mom
>>
>>68171079
Omar survives because he has created an irrational fear of himself in Baltimore. He would be useless outside Baltimore.
>>
>>68171178
That's not at all what happened.
>>
File: png.png (168 KB, 689x475) Image search: [Google]
png.png
168 KB, 689x475
Mods can I say something?

Those um threads, those threads…the ones I baited and shitposted in, I want you to know I’d do it again. This board a circus, alright, it’s a charade, it’s an act, its bullshit how many of my threads get deleted. I’m not trolling, I’m not trolling, ok? I know what I did, I know who I am, and I do not need your ban. I’m not trolling. I’m smack dab in the middle of my right goddamn mind, and any poster, any janitor, or any mod piece of shit that deletes my thread for shitposting, I did it because I liked it, HELL I LOVED IT! I’m just itching, I’m- I’m-I’m itching to do it again and you think you can ban me? You think some mod can stop me from doing what I wanna do? WELL THAT AIN’T HAPPENING, NOT ON MY WATCH. You posters call me a redditor? Is that right? The big bad redditor. HERE I AM! YOU WANT IT? I AM THE REDDITOR! I’M RIGHT HERE! IF YOU WANT IT I’LL GIVE IT TO YOU! ANY MOD THAT CAME HERE TO HEAR ME WHINE, TO HEAR ME BEG, WELL YOU CAN KISS MY ASS! YOU HEAR ME? I’M GUILTY, MY PLEAD MOD, I’M GUILTY! YOU HEAR ME? I’M GUILTY! I’LL SHIT POST IN EVERY THREAD, I’LL SHIT POST IN EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THEM!
>>
in real life you don't rob your drug dealer lol

unless you're a fuckboy high school sophomore
>>
>>68171079
the white guy

black guy might come back and rob me.
>>
>>68172518
You're right, in real life you call the police.
>>
>>68172564
>black guy
This fucking pleb doesn't who this is. Fucken LOL!
>>
>>68171133

> Racist opinion is now reddit
>>
omar fo sho
>>
>>68171079
Omar's sloppy, and his crewmates unreliable half the time.

Mike's meticulous and competent.
>>
>>68171079
Omar is definitely one of my favorite characters, but even then he always seemed to be one of the most unrealistic aspects of The Wire.

Omar doesn't seem to have any particular skill at robbing drug dealers, most of the time he's just walking in the street waving a shotgun. I get that people are scared of him, but still, why don't they just shoot him as he's walking in the middle of the street? Evidently it was never that hard to kill him, a fucking kid killed him
>>
>>68175208
The kid shot the near-death Omar who was at the end of his rope after jumping off an apartment building, breaking bones, and getting shot at.

He wanted to die and in his daze, didn't even notice a kid walk up and raise a gun to his head.

Omar's skill in robbing drug dealers comes from being able to not get caught and find all their money and drug hiding places and all their tricks at hiding the money. They've shown time and again that the cops can't help themselves get outsmarted every single fucking time.

He has a reputation because he has a long track record, not because he has a PR department.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.