[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Christian Slater should be the Captain of the new show. He does
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5
Christian Slater should be the Captain of the new show. He does television, and chronology wise the ensign he portrayed in Star Trek 6 would be ready to receive his own command by now. He also has the star power and the acting chops to make him a good casting choice. The new show could also have a George Takei cameo, and the timeframe is wide open for plot.
>>
>>68169960
>The new show could also have a George Takei cameo, and the timeframe is wide open for plot.
>George Takei cameo, and the timeframe is wide open for plot.
>George Takei cameo, and the timeframe is wide open
>George Takei is wide open
>>
There's a new show?
>>
>>68170040

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Untitled_2017_Star_Trek_TV_series
>>
>>68169960
That is actually a great idea, unless its set in the new timeline. I really would love it if the feature side used him though; maybe cameo as a general if/when they reboot Next Generation or something.

>>68170040
Coming in January from the guy who created Hannibal. His first public action was to hire the guy who wrote Wrath of Kahn as a consultant, so it will definately be interesting and has the potential to be good.
>>
>>68170040
10 minte long webisodes on cbs exclusive streaming service locked behind a yearly 'Trekkie' subscription for only 99 dollars
>>
>>68169960

Minor thought: He could take over the Enterprise B from Harriman.
>>
>>68169960

He was only in Star Trek VI because his mother was the casting director.
>>
File: image.jpg (44 KB, 528x544) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
44 KB, 528x544
>>68169960
"Commander, tell me about your sexual organs."
>>
File: star+trek+tuc+martia[1].jpg (69 KB, 615x462) Image search: [Google]
star+trek+tuc+martia[1].jpg
69 KB, 615x462
>>68171457

"Not everyone keeps their genitals in the same place, Captain."
>>
File: eazy frog 1.jpg (10 KB, 252x276) Image search: [Google]
eazy frog 1.jpg
10 KB, 252x276
>>68171457
DEEZ NUTS OF YOUR FACE
>>
File: star trek vi.jpg (327 KB, 1010x1500) Image search: [Google]
star trek vi.jpg
327 KB, 1010x1500
casual reminder that even with its flaws the undiscovered country is still the best trek movie and if you disagree you belong on a website that probably begins with r and is possibly tomato related
>>
>>68172483
The Klingon getting his arm chopped off in low gravity was the coolest thing I ever saw as a kid.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.