[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>"I could swear I do know you, who are you?" >"Someone
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 64
Thread images: 17
File: Untitled.jpg (123 KB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.jpg
123 KB, 1366x768
>"I could swear I do know you, who are you?"
>"Someone you knew in another life."

Who else /crylikealittlebitch/ at this scene?
>>
N-no
>>
File: Untitled.jpg (123 KB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.jpg
123 KB, 1366x768
>>68169763
he is crying inside and so am i
>>
File: giphy-facebook_s.gif (90 KB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
giphy-facebook_s.gif
90 KB, 480x270
>>68169604

was pretty good bro, but not as emotional as Harry's conversation in the fucked up timeline.

> mfw "he was my daddy."
>>
File: 1406373125227.jpg (7 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
1406373125227.jpg
7 KB, 250x250
>mfw it cut to him dancing with young sadie
>>
>>68170921

Yeah that guy was a good actor.

>>68173080

Yep. I wonder if i'd have been as invested in the romance plot if Sadie was played by someone who wasn't a 10/10 qt3.14 sent from heaven.
>>
I love James Franko. I love this series.

And I love Sadie.
>>
>>68170921
That was part was sad af too but the dad deserved it 2bh

>>68173080
Yeah, that exact part is where my heart broke in half.
>>
>>68169604
i see this aryanfu all the time

what's the name of the show? is it worth watching?
>>
>>68175368

Yes it is worth watching. Some of it gets pretty retarded at times but the finale is more than worth it. Also stop entering threads about it, you'll spoil yourself.
>>
Even when she is old he still loves her with all his heart.
>>
>they danced all night
>deep down she knows who is him
>he will end up telling her their full story and she will believe it because she always knew when he lied and when he said the truth

I still hated that ending, I was hoping she would just follow him through the rabbit hole without him noticing.

That scene when he sees her after she dies was really hard for me.
>>
>>68176319
>>deep down she knows who is him
because he talked to her in Maine in the 60s in that timeline.
>>
whats the name of the series?
>>
>>68176795
bro >>68175425
>>
>>68177685

thanks famalam
>>
>watching ending with mom
>hold back tears as much as I can
>I'M GONNA BLOW
>pretend I have to go the bathroom so she doesn't see me cry
>>
>>68169604
I did actually cry a little bit when she turned back into the young, hot version of herself. But only a little bit because I can't cry that much. It was more like a few tears.

I read the book too.
>>
File: crashing this plane.jpg (42 KB, 501x414) Image search: [Google]
crashing this plane.jpg
42 KB, 501x414
What about 9/11? Does that mean anything to you?
>>
>>68169604
Why didn't he do old Sadie a solid and bone her? Its the least he could have done and you know she wanted it.
>>
>>68179066
I don't know if you can imagine having some motivation other than sex, but Sadie clearly never remarried and is very old and her cunt is very, very dried up and is not interested in sex.

Also James Franco is going to go back to fucking half black qts and being pissed about how bad food tastes for the rest of his life.
>>
I wouldn't be surprised if they ended up together. He loved her too much and sex isn't everything.
>>
They should have made the show longer and not moved things from Maine to Kentucky. What happened to Derry and the kids from It? What happened to Jimla? Why doen't he ever have a real conversation with the yellow card man? Why doesn't he ever turn into the red card man?

Extend the post-apocalyptic scene more and add some real danger that he destroyed the world and is never going to be able to get back. The thing that had the most impact, for me, was that Maine ended up getting annexed by Canada as a protectorate; that's how fucked up the world became. Canada taking U.S. soil.

Only bookfags will appreciate the above.
>>
I wouldn't have been able to leave her. I would have kept going back until I got too old and then I would off myself.
>>
I really liked this book but I hate James Franco so god damn much
>>
>>68179277
You can't fug with the past, my nigger. It goes very badly. Why do you think her face got slashed? Shit like that would keep happening.

Also you wouldn't have to keep going back until you died; THE PAST would have given you cancer like it gave Al.

It doesn't work that way. Al had the right idea until he decided to save Kennedy. Go back in time to pick up groceries.
>>
>>68179321
James Franco really is terrible. He just can't emote. He can't convey emotions. Maybe he has them in real life and he can convey them there but I doubt it. He just squints. Imagine trying to direct James Franco. Hours of direction on how to convey a certain emotion or feeling, and he simply can't do it. Finally you give up. "Okay James, your character is... numb, from the horror of losing your waifu. Just act numb."
>>
File: 1460380222627.jpg (431 KB, 778x1024) Image search: [Google]
1460380222627.jpg
431 KB, 778x1024
It pissed me off he didn't at least try once to be with her or take her to the present. Just once.
>>
>>68179332

Franco got to spend a good 3 years with her. It could have been a lot longer if he didn't decide to take her along on his save Kennedy mission.
>>
>>68179381
He doesn't know if he can take her back with him. Al never tried it. Who knows if it would even work? Who's he going to ask? The yellow card man?

It could kill her, or break the universe. Saving Kennedy broke the universe, remember.
>>
>>68179417
If he hadn't taken her along he wouldn't have been able to stop Oswald. This is made more clear in the books but it should be obvious from the show that he can't do it alone. He's way, way more fucked up physically in the book. In the show it's mostly memory but in the book he's basically a cripple.
>>
>>68179381
They were going to go to the future together before she got killed during the gunfight.
>>
>>68179484
No, that's not the case. I know he WANTS to bring her but I don't think he'd risk her dying in the rabbithole.
>>
I wonder what they'll do with the IP now. If I were them I'd prep a rabbithole anthology series with Stephen King as creative consultant helping to craft the stories. There's one rabbithole, why not more? We only know a little bit about the way time travel works in this universe but there's so much more they could do with the property.

No James Franco though. Please.
>>
>>68179534
That's what they discussed. He wasn't the smartest tool in the shed desu
>>
How do more people not discover the time portal? Its just a random spot near the road, people should be constantly accidentely walking through it
>>
>>68179446
>>68179534

Al took the meat, so you cantake things back with you. It could kill her, but so can anything else, and who cares about the universe when you have your waifu.
>>
Just look at the perfect ending Dean and Suzanna got in The Dark Tower or Seth and Audrey in The Regulators. It pisses me off these two didn't get a great ending too.
>>
File: brit licence.jpg (287 KB, 945x1340) Image search: [Google]
brit licence.jpg
287 KB, 945x1340
>>68179192
>The thing that had the most impact, for me, was that Maine ended up getting annexed by Canada as a protectorate; that's how fucked up the world became. Canada taking U.S. soil.
Maine really should be part of Canada. It's only because the Brits fucked up at the Paris peace talks that it isn't.
>>
File: 136209300254.png (109 KB, 684x576) Image search: [Google]
136209300254.png
109 KB, 684x576
>>68169604
in final episode when jake apologies from harry was strike me hard man.
>>
>>68179381
>yfw you realize they had to go to Canada to find the perfect southern belle

>yfw you realize what we could've had without niggers and spics

>yfw you realize her children will likely be darker

Who suddenly /TRUMP/ here?!?
>>
>>68179648
James Franco cares more about the universe than his waifu. That's why he went back instead of trying to seduce her when he returned to Maine.

He eventually figures it out. Anything he does in the past ends badly.

>>68179663
The perfect ending you're talking about wouldn't have been consistent with the universe of the book/show.

Getting to meet her again and dance with her and she just barely recognizes him is a beautiful ending. It really brings home what Al told him about the loneliness of time travel.
>>
>>68179629
>going outside
>ever

Who honestly does this?
>>
>>68169604
i didn't even know i could roll my eyes that hard
>>
File: muh destiny.jpg (37 KB, 590x420) Image search: [Google]
muh destiny.jpg
37 KB, 590x420
>>68179629
A N T H O L O G Y

We need a Stephen King time travel anthology.
>>
>>68179102
How do you know what is going on in her mind?
>>
>>68179715
We outlawed slavery 200 years before you fucks did and our immigration system is way more lax and we still manage to create hotter white chicks than you. How does it feel like to get cucked by the Weedman?
>>
>>68179824
Because I'm Stephen King.
>>
File: so good.gif (2 MB, 333x194) Image search: [Google]
so good.gif
2 MB, 333x194
>>68179374
"I like pie."
>>
>>68179914
He's skylarking, dude. It's his only acting move. It's like Blue Steel.
>>
>I'm sorry, I'm sorry I couldn't help you

Fuck m8, that hit me harder than anything else in the show
>>
>>68179844
Canada never outlawed slavery. Canada didn't exist at the same time as slavery. Slavery was outlawed in 1833 by the British empire. Canada didn't have anything to do with it. There was no "we". Suck down a bottle of maple syrup faggot. Your country is overrun by Chinese.
>>
File: chk_jschl.jpg (27 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
chk_jschl.jpg
27 KB, 640x480
>>68180024
>Resorting to technicalities to refute a point

mfw
>>
>>68180089
Your incompetent leadership makes ours look good.

And no, it's not a technicality. Canada didn't outlaw shit, because Canada didn't exist.
>>
>>68180121
Even Herr Harper was nowhere near as bad as the absolute morons you have running your country and running for president/emperor.
>>
>>68180171
George W. Bush > Obama > Harper > Anyone named Trudeau, ever

have fun with your ski instructor.
>>
>>68180191
We are!
>>
File: girl[1].jpg (143 KB, 1650x933) Image search: [Google]
girl[1].jpg
143 KB, 1650x933
>>68180171
>>68180089
Stop posting that overprivileged spoiled piece of shit in the perfect girl thread, you faggot.
>>
>>68180024

Yeah, but they get rich Chinese. Like to high school in a Ferrari rich.

We just get filthy drug mules that crash their cars all over the place, collect welfare, and shit out kids by the dozen to reconqesta the lost Maya empire or some shit.

Because when Mexico sends its people, they're not sending their best.
>>
File: election-justin-trudeau.jpg (74 KB, 620x349) Image search: [Google]
election-justin-trudeau.jpg
74 KB, 620x349
>>68180255
everyone post rare justins
>>
>guy starts salivating at canadian chicks
>gets btfo
>starts feeling like a typical american cuck
>starts getting typical with the other cucknadian

Jesus tv is full of cucks
>>
>>68179715

TRUMP WILL MAKE WAIFUS GREAT AGAIN!!!
>>
Canadians are actually proud their best and brightest come to the United States to make their way in the world.

Unlike Mexico, Canada DOES send their best... and they're stuck with the rest.
>>
>>68180687
Lol
Thread replies: 64
Thread images: 17

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.