[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Am I the only one who liked Ant-Man?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4
Am I the only one who liked Ant-Man?
>>
As someone who has surveyed every person in the entire world.
Yes. Yes, you are alone the sole person who enjoyed a film that made almost a billion dollars.
>>
>He fell for the Paul Rudd meme
>>
No it was good. Felt comfy
>>
>>68163936
Ant man was great

Funny that aou was supposed to kick start the phase but a movie about a literal who was way better
>>
>>68163936
One of the better MCU movies. I fully expected it to be shit and I hate Paul Rudd but it was great.
>>
>>68163936
What the fuck are you talking about? God I hate threads like this cause it's always about a movie that a lot of people really liked, even /tv/. But no some fag has to feel special and validated so he says this bullshit "GEE I GUESS IM THE ONLY ONE AHYYUK"
>>
>>68163936
No, it was the last good heist movie in a long ass time.
>>
>>68163936
I expected more desu, really underwhelming. Should've stuck with Wright.
>>
Had likable characters and the comedy actually had a flow to it instead of quip after quip.
>>
There are actually people who hate Paul Rudd?

Why? Is it because he's almost universally liked and you have to be contrarian or is there an actual reason?
>>
>>68163936

ANT-MAN WAS TOTAL FUCKING CINEMATIC PUKE

1/10 shit on the cape
>>
>>68163936
i actually liked it better than GOTG
>>
>>68164352
Only contrarian plebs hate Celery Man
>>
>>68164037
Tayne?
>>
File: tayne16[1].gif (426 KB, 285x190) Image search: [Google]
tayne16[1].gif
426 KB, 285x190
>>68164482
>>
in the midwest it is called Aunt Man
>>
File: when she takes off her socks.jpg (53 KB, 500x553) Image search: [Google]
when she takes off her socks.jpg
53 KB, 500x553
>>68164569
>>
>>68163936

literally CELERY MAN the movie

>nah i liked it, it was really fun and enterTAYNEing
>>
File: ant_man.png (84 KB, 435x293) Image search: [Google]
ant_man.png
84 KB, 435x293
>>68164358
>>
>>68163998

now that I think about it, you're right. it was really comfy
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.