[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
We all agree that this retarded hillbilly did it, right?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
File: making-a-murderer[1].jpg (799 KB, 1297x2000) Image search: [Google]
making-a-murderer[1].jpg
799 KB, 1297x2000
We all agree that this retarded hillbilly did it, right?
>>
>>68158813
It was the ex, m8
>>
THEY DIDN'T DO IT
THEY DIDN'T DO IT
NO
>>
>>68158813
Avery is guilty and proven guilty beyond reasonable doubt. The documentary brings up nothing but unreasonable doubt that the prosecution dismissed in court. They only showed half the story.

Brendan Dassey deserves a new trial though because he got completely fucked.
>>
Any updates on the case?
>>
>>68159118
No. It was a flavor of the month thing, then everyone stopped giving a shit. Meanwhile a convicted murderer and a retard are rotting in prison. Even the people that were passionate when this case came out stopped caring, which shows how shallow this country is.
>>
>>68159118
No, he's still guilty. Nothing is going to change that.
>>
>>68159078
>Brendan Dassey deserves a new trial though because he got completely fucked.

This desu famalam
>>
>The state put forward 2 totally different stories for the 2 cases
>Manage to get guilty verdicts for both

What the fuck, how is that possible?
>>
File: aiystxn1ygbk22djbms8.jpg (61 KB, 1064x591) Image search: [Google]
aiystxn1ygbk22djbms8.jpg
61 KB, 1064x591
His new pro bono lawyer is weird as fuck.

Has anyone seen her? Why does she walk and move like that?

Pic unrelated. The only attractive female in the history of Wisconsin.
>>
>>68159203
completely true. i entirely forgot about this whole thing months ago, and i was super into it while watching
>>
>>68158813
We'll probably never "officially" know if he did it or not since the case was never investigated thoroughly and all of its leads followed.
And Brendan Dassey certainly didn't do it, or is at the very worst a mentally challenged victim instead of an accessory to any crime.
If there's one thing I learned watching it, it's to never visit Manitowoc County under any circumstances.
>>
fuck. Ok i gave this show a watch and it was the most boring show I have ever seen, how people like it is beyond my grasp. It is literally like daytime TV. oh and he did it without a doubt.
>>
>>68159203
Season 2 coming soon bruh, brought to you by Kathleen Zellner aka the most successful wrongful conviction attorney in history
>>
>>68158813
Steven is almost certainly guilty. Brendan on the other hand....
>>
well, the POLICE were only SLIGHTLY less retarded than the ACTUAL RETARDS they framed
>>
>>68161716
Source?
>>
>>68162343
On what? Season 2 has been confirmed

Brendan is back in court in a few months, Avery a bit after that, the next season will probably be ready by Christmas
>>
>>68162818
Well shit.
>>
Probably but the cops did a shit job of the whole process regardless.

Brendon though seems retarded and shouldn't be in prison.

>>68160157
I thought it was weird that Brendan was found guilty of "mutilating a corpse" but yet Steven wasn't. I don't understand how that's possible. Also didn't the prosecution put that he did it alone?
>>
This is like a shitty Netflix version of Thin Blue Line, right?
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.