[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Did this guy just start an intergalactic war sure to condemn
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: Space Hitler.png (200 KB, 500x276) Image search: [Google]
Space Hitler.png
200 KB, 500x276
Did this guy just start an intergalactic war sure to condemn millions, probably BILLIONS, to death just to advance his political career?

Haha oh wow, this can't get any bet-

>Sits down and has a drink with a member of the people he just slaughtered and accepts compliments and praise since he hasn't caught word of what he just did.

HAHAHA

OH WOW
>>
>>68149723
Shit was cash back in the day. Shame we'll never get a blu-ray.
>>
>>68149723

Strap in, things only get better, and by better I mean worse, for our boy Londo.
>>
>>68149723

wow, Tarantino looks worst than ever
>>
>>68149723
B5 man, theres no better cure for the post star trek syndrome.
and also, I think hes more of a brit guy than he is hitler
>>
>>68149856
I'm wondering if he'll actually kill the Narn homeworld now, holy fuck. I'm out, gotta watch this.
>>
File: JAoyUGi[1].gif (2 MB, 297x229) Image search: [Google]
JAoyUGi[1].gif
2 MB, 297x229
>>68149906
I always thought of him as more of a Mussolini
>>
>>68149723
Based Londo, and his tragic arc.
>>
> thread about a goat tv show
> cca 10 posts
thats /tv/ for you

another star wars thread guys?
>>
>>68149800
We will never see this show Re-aired with updated graphics. Instead we will get star trek number 92
Hell id take a remake or a spinoff at this point
>>
>>68150577

Well you're doing your part by being a massive cowcunt, aintcha?
>>
>>68149723

It wasn't just his career. He wanted to make Centauri great again. He didn't really think through what it would mean to revive the conquering ambitions of his empire though. By the time he got to be emperor, it was clear he'd much rather have stayed on b5, getting drunk and shouting at Mr. Garibaldi, than stirred up all the shit he did. Great character, really fascinating arc.
>>
>>68151638
At least Vir fixed everything
>>
Lady Morella: One of you will become emperor after the other is dead. That is all we see and all we wish to see.

Wew, I loved this show
>>
File: 1458631708399.jpg (7 KB, 225x224) Image search: [Google]
1458631708399.jpg
7 KB, 225x224
>>68150650
god dammit, anon
>>
>>68149906

This. The Centauri were basically bastard child of the British Empire and Rome.
>>
>>68149723
Are there any services that stream this show that also have an app on the Roku (shit like Netflix, Hulu amazon, vudu,etc) ?
>>
>>68150650
Right in the feels bro. I remember watching this for the first time, 21 years ago. You will never watch this again for the first time, never. It was so awesome. So Awesome.

To think TNT canceled Crusade because the Producers refused to add tits and ass is a tragedy of epic proportions.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.