[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>discover the fucking key to immortality, a desperate ambition
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: izom.jpg (275 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
izom.jpg
275 KB, 1920x1080
>discover the fucking key to immortality, a desperate ambition of mankind since we achieved sentience
>no one gives one iota of a fuck and just wants to cure it
>even an asshole corporate CEO just wants to make a soda drink that makes you strong instead of researching the fucking IMMORTALITY
>>
Post Peyton tits
>>
i want to fuck a qt zombie girl
>>
>>68148281
Well, it does require you to have a steady supply of brains and your personality gets temporarily overridden after each meal. Plus, if you don't have a steady supply of brains you degrade into a shambling decaying mess. Not exactly a perfect situation.
>>
File: brit teef23.png (45 KB, 166x89) Image search: [Google]
brit teef23.png
45 KB, 166x89
>>
>immortality
Says who?
>>
>>68148368
well you know, vampires require you to hide from the sun and drink blood, no situation is ever perfect. but anyone with, ahem, brains can make the situation workable as Liv and Blaine have done. Liv's like "holy fuck i'm immortal!"

oh wait, she never does that.
>>
im just here for the qt zombie webms. post em faggots
>>
>>68148515
they can't be killed by normal means, and blaine's father says they're immortal now. i mean zombies obviously don't age if they have a steady supply of food, they're fucking zombies.
>>
>>68148553
Just wait for the day after tomorrow
>>
>>68148633
M8 DONT BE COY JUST OPEN UP YOUR 200MB+ IZOMBIE WEBM FOLDER and post 'em
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.