[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Let me see if Civil War will outperform BvS.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4
File: fatavengers.jpg (335 KB, 1379x892) Image search: [Google]
fatavengers.jpg
335 KB, 1379x892
>/tv/ this is bigger than you.
>>
>>68144562
BvS is about to reach &1 billion in about 2 days. Marvel cucks brace yourselves for Civil War to disappoint you all. KEK.
>>
Civil War might make more money thanks to all the tasteless idiot plebs, manchildren, and actual chidlren, but everyone will completely forget about it once Disney/Marvel drop the next serving of shallow capeshit slop into audience's trough.

BvS, however, will be seen as an under appreciated classic in a few years, considered to be on par with The Dark Knight.
>>
is it me or is the MCU a bit of a boring movie series

like u see it at the end of the movie
"oh wow the avengers have killed 100 robots"
but u can never remember them.

can u remember a single avenger kill ?

but try Man of Steel...u can see the neck snap
i remember a superman necksnap.
>>
Why can't people accept that this movie is shit and deserves the ridicule it gets?
>>
>>68144906
Are you living in a mental institution right now?
Tell me where you're located so that I can send you some candy because you're going to be there for the rest of your fucktard life.
>>
File: superface.jpg (12 KB, 160x135) Image search: [Google]
superface.jpg
12 KB, 160x135
>>68144678
>rallying for a film defeated by Melissa McCarthy
>>
File: 36115578.jpg (89 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
36115578.jpg
89 KB, 400x400
>>68145084
>>
>>68144678
>1 billion in 2 days

dude....
>>
>>68145028
Do you remember every building that got destroyed in Man of Steel?
>>
> Mickey Mouse production
> quips
> made for normies

It was always going to be the biggest movie of 2016.
>>
>>68145028
Destroyer
>>
>>68145238
Only normies would want a coherent story with proper motivations and a functional plot!

Disgusting!
>>
>>68145028
>its boring because its not le grimdark where the dark part is taken to a literal sense.
>>68145238
>quips are only bad unless the capemovies i like do them!
>>68145447
How uncouth of them!
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.