[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Holy shit this show is boring and slow. I almost fell asleep
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: better-call-saul.jpg (48 KB, 620x350) Image search: [Google]
better-call-saul.jpg
48 KB, 620x350
Holy shit this show is boring and slow. I almost fell asleep in the last episode. The creators really went down in quality since Breaking Bad
>>
Fring is back
>>
>>68139545
awful. Fring was a meme character
>>
Fuck you No.68138854
>>
Yeah I started watching the first three episodes of the first season and got bored and dropped it, or rather my interest just fizzled out to the point that I forgot about it entirely as I was watching. This is coming from someone who can stand to sit through and enjoy gay little art movies where nothing happens.
>>
>>68138854
No one cares.
>>
>>68138854
>awesome story about Mike and the mexican Cartel
>half of every episode is about Kim and Saul doing nothing
>>
>>68138854

Fuck you I like it. It's a nice character drama featuring some great characters. I also have a little boner for Bob Odenkirk, and I'm happy that he's doing good.
>>
>>68138854
What's really to sad to think about is that most of the action revolves around Mike and the Cartel
So when Jimmy does eventually become Saul it's just going to be another montage
>>
>>68141520
Fuck you
>>
>>68142031
BrBa is garbage after S2
>>
its like i'm watching mad men all over again
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.