[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Put Stewart Lee Comedy Vehicle on >find an episode called
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2
File: Stewart-Lee-009.jpg (17 KB, 460x276) Image search: [Google]
Stewart-Lee-009.jpg
17 KB, 460x276
>Put Stewart Lee Comedy Vehicle on
>find an episode called islamophobia
>First thing he utters is 'Now we all know the Islamic State has nothing to do with Islam'
What?! FUCKING DEE-ROPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPED
>>
>>68133913
Used to think he was funny until he started spitting his liberal politics everywhere.
>>
>go to /tv/
>think I'm gonna see film & television discussion
>First thread is Thinly Disguised /pol/ Thread #46243556

What?! FUCKING DEE-ROPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPED
>>
>decide to give Stewart Lee a fair shot
>watch this series of Comedy Vehicle
I still don't understand the appeal. Some of it was just plain unbearable; the lip-smacking of the Liddle bit especially. It said/did nothing and went nowhere, then the episode ended.

101/10 genius that changed comedy forever.
>>
>>68134766
i wasn't fond of the singing the national anthem while jeremy corbyn shits on the english flag thing but i thought the rod liddle bit was fucking hilarious.
>>
>>68134828
>i thought the rod liddle bit was fucking hilarious
seek help
>>
>>68134597
>thinking /tv/ still stands for Television

It's /tv/ - Terrorism and /v/-subreddit now my friend.
>>
>>68133913
hahaha so many right wing plebs, fuck off back to /pol/
>>
>>68135011
>the so called "Islamic State"
>>
>>68135011
>muh /pol/
adorable
>>
>>68134975
This post is the truest statement i've seen here in a long time.

/tv/ was a good friend
>>
I consider myself a leftist, but I do get extremely tired of liberals that wanna pretend there's nothing wrong with islam, it's so backwards to me. Some going so far to protest for the right of islam women to wear their burkas, I think it was in sweden where that happened.

It's enraging to me. Islam deserves to be criticized and quite frankly I'm surprised there aren't more muslims that are ashamed to be in their own religion, you would figure out that more of them would be outspoken about how many awful people there are within their religion. Why would they want any part in that? Like with every passing terrorist attack, every time it is islam behind it, doesn't that start to change your perception of your own religion? Like at some point shouldn't you feel embarrassed?

I'm not saying they owe me anything, they shouldn't apologize for being muslims, that notion is dumb. But I would expect, on a human level, that they would start feeling terrible about the religion they're in, and start getting loud about the filth that it attracts.

But I don't really see any of that. The most I see is how it's a religion of peace and people exploit it for their own extremist agendas, yeah, but how do you keep telling yourself the same thing 40 terrorist attacks later down the line, with hundreds of people dead.
>>
>>68135920
>ridiculous and violent things written in their holy book
>"but it doesn't represent Islam!"
I'm barely hanging on to the left, I'm so sick of their stupid shit
>>
File: IMG_0337.jpg (1 MB, 2000x1333) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0337.jpg
1 MB, 2000x1333
>>68134597
>>68135409
>>68135920

*doot*
>>
>>68135920
You'd be surprised how many muslim's agree with most of what you said. I'm sure you don't know that because why would you do some fucking research right?
>>
>>68135920
Every time a jew dies, every muslim celebrates
>>
>>68134546
>until he started
oh so you only found out about him yesterday.

I want comedy normies to LEAVE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>68136389
Go fuck an underage goat, Rasheed.
>>
>>68136389
Most of them agree that the acts of terrorism are horrible, yes. Of course, they're not bad people. But how many honestly are vocal about feeling bad that this keeps happening in the name of their religion? How many outspoken muslims are there that talk about how many shitty people their religion attracts?
>>
>>68136389
If they agreed with half of what he said, they wouldn't be Muslims anymore.
>>
>>EATING A POPPADOM
>>
>>68136599
the answer will always be "not enough" but there are always groups who condemn acts taken in Islam's name. news networks commonly call on some spokesman to comment on the "muslim community's reaction" whenever an atrocity happens.
>>
>>68136699
Like I said, I don't think muslims owe me personally any apologies, or anyone outside of their religion for that matter.

I just expect them on a human gut level to be appalled by this and question it, you would think that by now some revolution would have started, for people to fucking fight against the filth within, to show that they're disgusted and sick of having bad people among them.

Liberals being congratulatory about islam certainly isn't helping either, you would expect them to be the loudest about it since so many fucked up things happen in that religion that are against womens rights, gay rights, human rights, etc. Why can't we enter into some golden age of outspoken muslims BTFOing apologist liberals about their own religion, I wanna see this happen. With how soft everyone has gotten about it, it would be refreshing to see muslims themselves start getting loud about how shit the people in islam are.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.