[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Was he autistic? He had so many chances to win and could just
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 3
File: Lordvoldemort.jpg (43 KB, 469x332) Image search: [Google]
Lordvoldemort.jpg
43 KB, 469x332
Was he autistic? He had so many chances to win and could just order every Death Eater to kill Harry, and it would work, because they had so many chances. But he insisted on "M-muh prophecy, I have to kill him myself". Why didn't he just used a sword or a knife or something else if his wand didn't work? For someone who was the most brilliant wizard of all time, he was pretty dumb sometimes.
>>
>doesn't just stab harry through the neck/chest with a knife for an easy kill

He deserved to lose.
>>
Wasn't because Harry had an horcrux inside himself, basically making him immortal?
>>
> ywn be a death eater
>>
File: Lucius_draco.jpg (27 KB, 600x337) Image search: [Google]
Lucius_draco.jpg
27 KB, 600x337
>>68133458
>i feast on death everyday
get on my level
>>
>>68133147
No, the Horcruxes kept Voldemort immortal.
>>68132902
>Why did the good guys win and the bad guys lose...?
>>
>>68133147
he didn't know that though, it was accidental.

That's why he killed Harry towards the end of 7
>>
>>68133599
I'm curious now because I came to post this but noticed something.

Pensieve young Tom Riddle mentioned 7 as a strong magic number. Without Harry, who was unintentional, there were only 6. Plot hole?
>>
He's not supposed to be the most brilliant wizard. Voldy, in his most base form,is vain.

He wanted to do it himself with his strange specialized killstreak limited edition elder wand
>>
Why didn't James Potter just shoot Voldemort with a gun?
>>
>>68132902
Why didn't he just use a gun?
>>
>>68134302
This tbqh familia
>>
>>68133860
He tried with 3 different wands and succeeded with the Elder the first time.
>>
>>68134302
britcucks don't have gun and he probably surrendered all his knives to the knife surrender bin too
>>
File: 1458797719889.png (1 MB, 1600x1600) Image search: [Google]
1458797719889.png
1 MB, 1600x1600
>>68133860
>been playing tf2 from around 4AM up until now
>finally take a break
>see post, have to reread 3-4 times to make sure i didn't have a stroke
>>
>>68133801
Maybe he was looking for the seventh souvenir. He had a taste for expensive and powerful shit for his horocruxes
>>
In all seriousness, if the greater world found out about wizards n shit, muggles would win that shit so fast it's not funny. How can a shield spell stop a bullet?
>>
>>68132902
it was written by a woman, what the fuck do you expect?
>>
>>68134532
How can a muggle protect himself from a teleporting guy who can just say "bombarda maxima" and fuck your world trade center?
>>
>>68134569
you gotta admit it's kind of impressive that a woman managed to write an entire """fantasy""" saga and even did some world building
>>
>>68134625
imagine if muslims learned magic
>>
>>68134670
Muslims can't read Harry Potter because magic is haram.
>>
>>68133801
>Pensieve young Tom Riddle mentioned 7 as a strong magic number. Without Harry, who was unintentional, there were only 6. Plot hole?

He wanted to split his soul into seven pieces, one in his body six in the Horcruxes
>>
>>68132902
Because Rowling is a hack.
>>
Are you people seriously discussing a story made for 10 year olds?

No doubt it doesn't make sense and has thousands of plot holes, but It's supposed to be this way
>>
Why didn't they just sic the Television License Police on him? I'm sure he wasn't paying.
>>
>>68134812
Because 10 year olds don't understand stories without plot holes?
>>
>>68134813
Why don't they have magic tvs? They only had radio, what would they even shitpost about? They drive cars about and have professional wizard drivers but don't use phones or the internet, using fucking OWLS instead.
>>
>>68134813
He followed a foreign creed and looked kinda asian, no way in hell they would prosecute him.
>>
>>68134877
NSA cannot decode owls.
>>
>>68134743
this is correct
>>
It was escapist fantasy for children written by a woman
>>
>>68134919
They could use their elite net technology to capture the little shits. They have radio so could easily converse over radio but they just use mail. It's set in the early nineties so the internet wasn't everywhere but I think these wizards need to upgrade their technology.
>>
because he was an autistic /pol/tard
>>
>>68134965
They're like the Amish, man. Don't insult their weird refusal for technology.
>>
All you fucks who support Voldemort are anarchist tier. The society he was setting up started out as wizard ruled, but there are plenty of other factors keeping a stable society from being very unlikely. Fenrir Greyback was attempting to infect as many as possible to become werewolves, the Giants being allowed to spread presents another problem since they're magic resistant as fuck, the centaurs, giant spiders, and generally any magical creature with a tiny bit of strength is not guaranteed to follow Voldemort or cooperate with any humans for that matter.
>>
If the diary Voldemort finished becoming real in Chamber of Secrets, would that mean there would be two Voldemorts running around?
>>
>>68135201
The shitty Voldemort-baby in Albania would probably have his soul moved to diary Tom Riddle and become 17 year old Tom Riddler again
>>
>>68133147
He had the deathly hallows trinket thingamagic that let him return to life
>>
>>68134569
How it is any different than LoTR? Aside from the crazy amount of detail tolkin went into about language.
Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.