[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How would you if they made a remake of Lolita but reversed the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (41 KB, 268x406) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
41 KB, 268x406
How would you if they made a remake of Lolita but reversed the genders.
>>
>>68128944
would what?
>>
did you steal the screenplay I just finished writing OP?
>>
File: nod.gif (269 KB, 234x249) Image search: [Google]
nod.gif
269 KB, 234x249
>>68128944
that sounds pretty hot
>>
>>68128944
w-would watch

seriously, if they give it to a good writer/director and loosely base it on Lolita with reversed genders it could be really, really good and a very interesting modern take on the subject
>>
>>68128997
Definitely.

Plus the Humbert/Quilty fight would be more fun with two women.
>>
>>68128944
/ss/ is gross so no thank you.
>>
>>68128944
I'd finally have something I could masturbate to in 4k.
>>
File: 8959018.jpg (34 KB, 360x433) Image search: [Google]
8959018.jpg
34 KB, 360x433
>>
>>68129059
>Alissa "nutting"
goddammit
>>
>>68129059
I thought the protagonist was far too annoying and vulgar, she was just an edgy bitch. Part of what made Lolita good is Humbert's charming delusions, and it would finally make for an interesting female character.
>>
we all know if it was made it would be boycotted and such saying it just fulfils the male power fantasy and that all men want to hurt women even at a young age

Men would enjoy it but women would boycott the shit out of it, and because of that every man in a relationship would also not see it..

Really if you wanted a young boy the only way it would sell is if it was a man on boy scenario.

This is the plot to the remake in todays Goyllywood.

White man, white girl, black BF.
after the white man snaps and shit he monologues about how he can't let them be together (black and white) and how white men have no rights, which she quipps back and shuts him down.

as his about to get her, the black guy busts in, but it caught, but as this happens the white girl gets free coz womyn and ends up saving the black guy. then the black guy cucks the white man infront of the girl in some way and then the credits roll.
>>
>>68129162
I think it's time to take a break from posting on 4chan for a little while. Your brain is melting.

I'm serious. Go for a walk or something. Ring up an old friend. Say hi to your mom. Whatever. Just something else than this website. Don't come back for at least 2 weeks.
>>
>>68129162
jesus christ man
>>
You mean straight shota? Fund that shit!
>>
>>68129022
>it's a blood episode
>>
>>68129162
I'm pretty sure this guy has a blacked subscription yet hates himself for that
>>
>reverse the genders

if the older woman is anything short of an 8/10, she'd never seduce a young boy. If the older woman was >8/10, the movie would be over in minutes.
>>
>>68130843
>short of an 8/10, she'd never seduce a young boy.
nigga plz.
Anything shorter than 6/10 would have a hard time.
>>
Isn't that the basis of a film where some woman is married, her husband dies, she then creates a clone, gives birth to her own husband, who is a kid, and basically tries to fuck him?
>>
>>68131790
Womb with Eva Green.
>>
>>68131881
That's it.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.