[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I don't know whether to be creeped out or turned on no homo
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: 1460359260049.gif (2 MB, 490x472) Image search: [Google]
1460359260049.gif
2 MB, 490x472
I don't know whether to be creeped out or turned on

no homo
>>
>MOMS GONNA FREAK
>>
>>68127746

Nice gif, honestly he looks hot af

No homo
>>
>>68127746
I still hate the stupid damaged tattoo. I like the rest.
>>
I would juggle his balls in my mouth
No homo tho
>>
>>68127746
I want to know his lipstick shade
>>
they're intentionally sexualizing him to get dat sexual masochist demographic.

So, most women in america, essentially.

Stupid fucking tattoos.
>>
>>68127746

MOTHER IS GOING TO LOSE HER MARBLES
>>
>>68127925
same here
>>
>>68127925
This. The Damaged tat isn't really noticeable anyway. I like how trashy he looks, I've seen bogans like that on the bus a few times.
>>
>>68127746

This Joker is growing on me. After the cool shots of him from these recent trailers

>firing the machine gun manically in the tux
>jumping into the acid after Harley
>the look of disappointment/sadness as he hits his head in the car
>the creepy shot of him with the burned, fucked up face

I'm digging him. I know it's cliche, but I don't see Leto in there. The costumes and different looks are also cool and gangster looking. Reminds me of all the cool outfits and swag the Nicholson Joker had. I dunno, maybe I'm wrong but I think he's going to be good.
>>
so does somebody tie him up and make those tattoos on him?
what is your theory?
>>
the body tattoos look worse to me than the damaged one since it is not too noticeable, i like the rest of his look. imo the only tattoo should be the J by his eye
>>
>>68127746
Seriously when are we going to start thinking about the mental health of our actors in this country? He NEEDS HELP.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.