[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
God-tier teen dramas
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 4
File: teen dramas.png (526 KB, 558x657) Image search: [Google]
teen dramas.png
526 KB, 558x657
What are some god-tier teen dramas like The OC, One Tree Hill and Gossip Girl?

Any current shows in the same vein?
>>
Dawson's Creek
Everwood

That's all I can think of. They don't make teen dramas like they used to.
>>
>>68122592
>it was Dan all along

You'd think that the writers might have at least given some thought to exactly who gossip girl was rather than just asspulling and saying it was Dan.
>>
>>68122592
Smallville, Arrow, and Flash and the best in the entire teen drama genre.
>>
>>68122753
I don't think they ever really had a plan for who gossip girl was. No matter who it turned out to be it would have seemed ridiculous
>>
>>68122592
Pretty Little Liars
Also >>68122891, this actually...
>>
>>68122910
It was a stupid framing device in the first place.
>>
The Fosters, definitely. My friend and I finished Gossip Girl and moved on to Glee and liked it.
>>
>>68122891
Even the actor seemed to hate the decision. It didn't make any sense. He basically destroyed the life of his family. I wish they would have had the balls to make it Dorota.
>>
>>68122936
pleb spotted

>>68122910
This honestly, the only one in the main-ish cast that would've made sense would have been Georgina but that went out the window in season 5
>>
>>68123142
Dorota would have made sense but at the same time it didn't seem to be in her personality to do such a thing, especially when GG started posting Blair's diary entries.
>>
>>68123142
They shouldn't have revealed it at all.

Closest they should have got was a scene where they all had a chance to kmow but turned it down because it didn't matter anymore.

Or something. Anything other than fucking Dan.
>>
>>68123199
Yeah, but in my mind it would have been good drama. Hell, even making it Lily would be okay with me, maybe she is trying to live her old glory days? But Dan basically destroying Serena's life just so he could get an "in" and date her made no sense to me. Now that I think about it, Nate could have worked too, considering his interest in journalism.
>>
The original 90210 is the best season 1-6 are where it's at
>>
The OC fucking nailed season endings, even the MMM WHATCHA SAYYYYYYYYYYY one. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TqzgoJ_HXMU
>>
>>68123211
Yeah. Remember how unhyped it was too? He was like, "Yeah, I'm GG, what can ya do lol" and everyone just instantly forgave him and moved on despite him doing horrific things with that blog. Made me really mad.
>>
>>68123316
I think the worse thing isn't the fact they all forgave him, but the fact that even though Dan hurt Serena with GG more times than you can count they ended up getting married.
>>
Friday Night Lights kinda fits this bill but it's actually patrician
>>
>>68123373
And they won't work out. She's flighty and naive and he's pretentious and has the lowest self esteem. I liked his dynamic with Georgina, thought the Dan/Blair plot line was ridiculous. Blair would NEVER.
>>
other that ones not already mentioned

top tier:
Friday Night Lights
My So Called Life
Everwood
Beverly Hills 90210
Roswell
Bunheads

okay tier:
Party of Five
Edgemont
Privileged
Jane By Design

bad tier:
Awkward
Carrie Diaries
Pretty Little Liars
>>
>>68123424
Dan and Blair was the worst decision made on that show, like what the fuck?? I liked it when they were friends and bonding over their similar interests but getting them together was just too fucking weird.
>>
>>68123470
it still hurts that jane by design was cancelled
>>
>>68123377
Friday Night Lights definitely fits and it's so good. It's like One Tree Hill but good.
>>
>>68123470
>Roswell
Hmm, wasn't there someone who would go on to be a famous actress on that show? Looking at the IMDB page I feel like there should be someone I recognize but no one jumps out at me.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8PN05Obw2-Y
>>
>>68122592
One Tree Hill is garbage compared to those other two.

But Friday Night Lights & Pretty Little Liars are based af.
>>
File: Bunheads_problem with men today.gif (668 KB, 245x160) Image search: [Google]
Bunheads_problem with men today.gif
668 KB, 245x160
>>68123470
>mfw no Bunheads season 2
>>
>>68122592
>God-tier teen dramas
oxymoron
>>
>>68126514
I liked s1-4 of oth
>>
>>68126656
this
>>
>>68123727
All because of fucking switched at birth
>>
I used to like dawsons creed and original degrassi when I was a teen
>>
>>68126702
that
>>
90210 was the last good teen drama
>>
>>68128085
the original right,
>>
>>68128099
Nah the remake. Actually it was kinda shitty but I remember enjoying it. After they graduated high school it was awful and made no sense what so ever.
>>
Why hasn't anyone posted The Vampire Diaries? Doesn't it count as teen drama? Gossip Girl was good but when I rewatched it I released that the last few season were shit. Pretty Little Liars is pretty meh don't even know why I watch it. Teen wolf is good they have really stepped up their game the last season but is was kinda boring in the beginning and in the middle or the last season or the one before that it was shit.
>>
>>68128195
>After they graduated high school it was awful and made no sense what so ever.

same as almost every other teen drama
>>
1. FNL
2. The OC
3. the rest
>>
File: jgtttttt.jpg (91 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
jgtttttt.jpg
91 KB, 1280x720
>>68126545
>>
>>68129684
hard to argue with that
Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.