[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>OH. hello. i didn't see you there. Nice movie, hum?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2
File: The.Revenant.jpg (156 KB, 1920x808) Image search: [Google]
The.Revenant.jpg
156 KB, 1920x808
>OH. hello. i didn't see you there. Nice movie, hum?
>>
You're probably wondering how I got here. It's a funny story
>>
>It Ain't Bears starts playing
>>
>>68122391
holy shit the director is such a pretentious hack it's even worse than Birdman
>>
*record scratch*

So you're probably wondering how an expert woodsman like myself got into a pickle like this.
>>
Yup, that's me. Just your average fur hunter in the 19th century. Except exactly what happened to me is anything BUT average.
>>
>>68124631
Well, ya see, it all started about three days back...
>>
How did it come to this you may ask? Well, let's rewind a bit
>>
>>68122391
>J U S T CGI my shit up FAMPAI the film

woah
>>
>>68122391
I know right? Whose balls did I have to fondle to get this movie? I'm not going to name names, but it does start with ALEJANDRO GONZALEZ RICARDO MONTOYA DE LA ROSA RAMIREZu
>>
>>68124717
There are three or four obvious CGI shots in the movie. It's pretty restrained in that regard.
>>
>>68124776
and those obvious moments take out all the wind out of the sails

I mean the bear one should've been better but whatever, but the horse falling from the cliff one, oh my god, what fucking amateur made this
>>
*vcr tape rewinding sound effect*
>>
>>68124816
>I mean the bear one should've been better but whatever,
That was legit some of the best creature CGI i've ever seen. What are you on about?
>>
>>68124816
The bear was fucking great.
>>
>>68124926
>That was legit some of the best creature CGI i've ever seen.

then you haven't seen much, have you? the force awakens?

the cgi bear is bad it's not even close to uncanny valley
>>
>>68124577
Revanent was 6.5/10. Birdman was easily 9. You have no taste
>>
>>68124776

The entire movie is a blue cgi shitfest.
>>
>>68124970
>birdman was a 9
>e-e-every one praises this pile-o-shit s-so I g-guess it m-must be great! hehe! I love eating shit!
>>
>>68124966
It's the way it interacts with the environment that really sells it. You see real drool, someone is really pulling Leo around, you see the breath on the camera. It's convincing, even though the model for the bear might not be flawless.
>>
>>68125022
>blue cgi
>blue
Do you know the difference between color grading, filters, and CGI? What do you mean by blue cgi?
>>
>>68124966
The CGI characters in TFA looked pretty meh though. Davy Jones from POTC is easily the best CG character ever made.
>>
File: 132989021232.jpg (113 KB, 500x339) Image search: [Google]
132989021232.jpg
113 KB, 500x339
>>68124970
Absolutely flawless score.

>>68125057
Stop trying, you obviously have no taste in movies. Probably thinks Kubrick is a genius and Clockwork is the most brilliant film ever made. Just stop trying you flaming piece of shit faggot

drive safe
>>
>>68124970
this

The Revenant was a pos I pretend it doesn't exist

Birdman was gr8 tho. I've noticed the plebs who hate Birdman and memerittu love The Revenant
>>
the revenant is was a wasted opportunity

bane should have killed leo and then that kid that bane bullied should appear out of nowhere and shoot bane for maximum poetry
>>
>>68122391
Wlaked out right after
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.