[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Holy shit nigga, this was fucking brutal.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 3
Holy shit nigga, this was fucking brutal.
>>
>>68119958
Fuck yeah it was!

> Finish your dinner...
>>
>>68119958
Incendies is like 10x more brutal.
>>
>>68119958
>I am the Sicario now
seriously?
>>
>>68119958
Yeah it was but to be honest, anything less would have been a major cop out and completely contradicted the film's main theme.
>>
>>68120036
>anything less would have been a major cop out and completely contradicted the film's main theme.

I was thinking that same thing while watching. If he didnt do it the movie would be shit.
>>
File: 213480987.png (418 KB, 293x486) Image search: [Google]
213480987.png
418 KB, 293x486
>>68119958
>mfw
>>
>>68119958
Baya con Dios
>>
Is there a DVDrip out of this?
>>
>>68120107
>Vaya
ftfy
>>
>>68119958
Honestly, Sicario is only worth watching on a 4k 60-inch screen so you can literally taste Emily Blunts sweaty perspiration.

Inbreds on this board are all hot and bothered for some no-name mexican who gives the Justin Bieber expression as he kills people. Smh, get some fetishes.
>>
>>68119958
>no wife no kids
why was scarface such a pussy?
>>
explain this to me

- three consecutive headshots with a pisol in pitch darkness at a distance of over 50ft+
- the cartel leader in the US goes alone, in one car, to the main cartel boss in mexico. no decoy car, no backup, just "alright the boss wants me, better go directly from my house to his in one car"
- FBI uses full-auto weapons in a closed environment like a house raid

you can't explain it because it's fucking bullshit. the movie had major weak points
>>
>>68120004
>muh french extremism
fuck off
>>
>>68120226
Womb was polluted
>>
>>68120107
>Chile con carne
>>
>>68120349
>Estoy teniendo una erección
>>
>>68120253
>Leet operating skills
>Who would fuck with him?
>Implying they won't
>>
>>68120253
>- FBI uses full-auto weapons in a closed environment like a house raid
A 3 letter agency is retarded
no news there
>- three consecutive headshots with a pisol in pitch darkness at a distance of over 50ft+
He was the cream of the crop, he also had night/thermal vision
>- the cartel leader in the US goes alone, in one car, to the main cartel boss in mexico. no decoy car, no backup, just "alright the boss wants me, better go directly from my house to his in one car"
No one would have fucked with him on the mexican side, you can see this by the way he addresses the policeman and Benicio Pitt.
>>
>>68120545
he didn't have NVD.

nobody hits three moving targets at 50ft+ with a fucking suppressed pistol.
>>
>>68120746
>nobody hits three moving targets at 50ft+ with a fucking suppressed pistol.
Medellin does.

Also they weren't moving
>>
>>68120253
>full auto weapons in a closed environment

What, you're surprised they used automatic fire in one of the few situations where automatic fire is effective? Are you retarded?
>>
>>68119958
This movie was average at best, contrived bullshit at worst. I am fairly certain the only reason people praise it in the least is because of del tori.
>>
>>68123579
DONT FORGET BONER MAN
>>
>>68123579
Strong silent type male leads = huge boner on /tv/.
>>
>>68123579
The cinematography was pretty great tho
>>
>>68123604
I could have watched a whole movie about boner guy and friends
>>
>>68120826
>Medellin does
his name is Sicario you fucking fuck.
>>
>>68124498
No no, he only becomes Sicario at the end, when the title appears, before that he's Medellín
>>
Considering the cartel boss had Alejandros wife beheaded and his daughter tossed into a vat of acid, I think sicario let him off pretty easy.
Especially with the guys family right there
>>
thoughts on this analysis?

https://youtu.be/0nrjHF7wPbs
>>
>>68125070
Pretentious tripe
>>
>>68125070
Narrator's a bit dull, good content though.
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.