[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
i brought along a couple experts to help turn things around,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
i brought along a couple experts to help turn things around, a mixologist and chef
>>
>>68119069
Fucking love this show.
Also, Taffer has got to be a Trump supporter right?
>>
I love it when the fucking morons don't listen to him and end up bankrupt and out of business
>>
SHUT IT DOWN
>>
>>68119096
TRUMP TAFFER 2016
>>
>>68119165
Would be better than Shillary tbqh lad
>>
Fucking comcast took spike tv out of my cable package a few months ago and now I can't watch this show anymore. Are they still airing new episodes?
>>
>>68119448
yes just had a new one tonight and he's got a new series something where he goes back to the bars and checks up on how they're doing
>>
>>68119525
Fucking god damnit. I miss Taffer.
>>
File: 1447713943950.gif (3 MB, 420x235) Image search: [Google]
1447713943950.gif
3 MB, 420x235
>>68119448
>Comcast
>>
>>68119620
that sucks im on comcast xfinity and they took off cmt for some reason not that i ever watch it but why i don't know
>>
>>68119696
I don't even watch anything on spike other than bar rescue, but it still pisses me off. I don't wanna pay more every month just to watch one fucking show.
>>
isn't this show just the same fucking shit over and over again

>bar is in trouble
>bring in Taffer
>everything goes to shit, one of the employees is stealing/selling to minors/being a general cunt, someone finds a rat/cockroach hive/mold somewhere in the bar
>SHUT IT DOWN THIS IS DISGUSTING YOU ALL DISGUST ME IT'S OVER
>owners have a hard think about what they've done
>turn themselves around
>Taffer comes back and renovates the place
>bar does great
>the end
>>
>>68119069
This guy is a genuine retard, he thinks tequila is made from mezcal, and that mezcal is made from mescaline
>>
>>68121503
First they have a really hard opening night where they're really slow, and it looks like they won't make it. Someone usually quits opening night, then Taffer says they did a good job and they're all ready.
>>
>>68119069
>>68119129
This shit is 100% fake you tards.
>>
>>68122852
idc desu
it is hillarious and fills the void hotel/kitchen nightmares left.
>>
I can't believe people watch this setup trash, all these shows are fucking unbearable christ.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.