[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is there a funnier man on the planet? Even his commercials are
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: ricky-gervais-05.jpg (148 KB, 1995x1496) Image search: [Google]
ricky-gervais-05.jpg
148 KB, 1995x1496
Is there a funnier man on the planet? Even his commercials are hilarious
>>
Everyone is funnier than Ricky Gervais.
>>
File: 1408253850121.jpg (22 KB, 494x508) Image search: [Google]
1408253850121.jpg
22 KB, 494x508
>british
>funny
>>
that's not Brian Redban
>>
that's not Joe List
>>
that's not The Amazing Jonathan
>>
that's not Luis J Gomez
>>
that's not Andy Dick
>>
I don't enjoy the pre movie commercials anymore because I have to endure his smug British face everytime I go to the theatre.
>>
>>68115080
thats not stephen merchant
>>
>>68115080
That's not Pauly Shore
>>
>>68115080

>atheist
>great writer
>amazing standup

how can one man be so based?
>>
Brits on average are smarter than we are and they make better art and movies and actors and classical music but they aren't really that funny desu.
>>
Maybe you guys should fuck off back to 2005 when he'd done The Office, Extras and the XFM shows and was actually good. Or better yet, watch Alan Partridge instead.
>>
Not even the funniest person on his own show.
>>
File: karl2.jpg (28 KB, 600x375) Image search: [Google]
karl2.jpg
28 KB, 600x375
>>
>>68115891
Only one of these claims are true you crooked-toothed mongoloid
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.