[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The Last Man on Earth Season 2 Episode 14 Pre-Game Thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3
File: SH019213490000.jpg (111 KB, 749x562) Image search: [Google]
SH019213490000.jpg
111 KB, 749x562
W-W-Who hype h-here?
>>
This show was dead on arrival. It's a miracle it hasn't been cancelled yet.

Just answer me one question though

Have they fucked yet?
>>
I like this show. Why did Tandy punch his bro?
>>
>>68110648
Tandy and Carol? Yeah, too many times.
>>
>>68110687
The original two characters
>>
>>68110712
So Tandy and Carol.
He's no longer Phil.
>>
>>68110772
He changed his name to Tandy? The fuck???
>>
>>68110788
Yeah, when he was cucked by the african.
>>
>>68110788
A new black guy arrived with the same name as Phil Miller, this results in a competition that the original Phil loses. As a result, he is now to be known by his middle name, "Tandy".
>>
Any January Jones panties in this?
>>
how the fuck is this still on
>>
This show is classic great humor. First season is a story of a many doing whatever he can to fuck everyone and gis plans keep getting ruined. Second season is 50/50 last ep was amazing though.
>>
File: Sad_Milhouse.png (213 KB, 512x384) Image search: [Google]
Sad_Milhouse.png
213 KB, 512x384
>tfw you can no longer get hype for anything
>>
I remember that people were calling this The Last Cuck on Earth even before the black guy showed up and cucked it all to hell. Who do our memes always become real?
>>
wa wa wa waiting

Bobs Burgers!
>>
>>68110617
Fuck that show is fucking garbage.
>>
This show is bad
>>
it's on
>>
Jason Sudeikis is going to be the one who gets Carol pregnant. Calling it now. It's going to be the final cuck of the season.
>>
>>68114712
meme magic
>>
Keep it going people
>>
https://openload.co/f/zC-akXRTAg4/The.Last.Man.On.Earth.S02E14.720p.HDTV.x264-KILLERS.mkv
>>
>>68110617
already renewed for a third season, right?
>>
>>68110617
Spoiler: He's not the last man on earth, he stopped being the last man on earth after the 3rd or 4rth episode
>>
It's a shame Will Forte couldn't have been in anything better.
>>
File: 100.gif (83 KB, 395x281) Image search: [Google]
100.gif
83 KB, 395x281
>>68110617
>literally a show about a man getting cucked non-stop

It's the only show ever made that you have to watch with this face the entire time
>>
Only US!!!
>>
Technically he never got cucked.
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.