[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Did watching this show make you feel differently about black people?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
Did watching this show make you feel differently about black people?
>>
>>68108371
They're the master race and i've always knew that
>>
How many times are you going to make this thread?
>>
No, most chimped out as expected.
>>
This thread again, this reply again.
>>
>>68108371
No, I already hated black people
>>
>>68109423
I don't hate you :)
>>
If I were the demon I would have just dug my heels in and forced a hung jury if the niggers didn't even want to discuss it.
>>
>>68110312
I don't really hate you, it's just a meme
>>
>>68110312
I only hate you when you steal my grill :(
>>
Would it be rash to say that most black Americans at the time supported OJ and were rooting for him to be not guilty? And if that is true, do you think there would of been riots all across the United States if the verdict was guilty?
>>
>>68110551
There is power in the black folk, anon.
>>
I liked the scene where the blacks cucked the whites out of watching seinfeld
>>
>>68108371
I don't see what the big deal is about this case. When a white man gets away with murder it's fine but when it's a black man especially a hero to the community like O.J does then it's some kind of tragedy. Mr. Johnnie did nothing wrong and if anything The Juice is the only """""""""""""""victim""""""""""""""" in this case.
>>
Just more of the same
>>
File: 1458933634449.jpg (47 KB, 600x350) Image search: [Google]
1458933634449.jpg
47 KB, 600x350
>>
>>68111458
>Would it be rash to say that most black Americans at the time supported OJ and were rooting for him to be not guilty?
There were plenty of black people wanting him to be not guilty solely because he's black.

There were plenty of not-black people wanting him to be not guilty because nobody could believe their beloved celebrity could do any wrong.

I say the glove video on Youtube a month or so ago after someone posted it and OJ OBVIOUSLY didn't put the glove on correctly and acted like it didn't fit when it clearly would have. I must have missed that when we watched the trial live in elementary school.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.