[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does /tv/ like Woody Allen?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: whatever-works.9213.jpg (167 KB, 800x1200) Image search: [Google]
whatever-works.9213.jpg
167 KB, 800x1200
Does /tv/ like Woody Allen?
>>
I like zelig and annie hall, but he is clearly now a out of touch old jew man who should retire nowadays
>>
Yes, he's one of the greats honestly. In a league of his own, more good and great films than just about anyone else working.
>>
God that one was bad.
>>
>>68107817
Are you fucking retarded? That's Larry David.
>>
File: ThePRoC.jpg (133 KB, 443x640) Image search: [Google]
ThePRoC.jpg
133 KB, 443x640
>>68107817
How can you not, really? Pic related is one of the comfiest movies ever. Manhattan is pure kino. Hannah & Her Sisters is feels for days.
>>
Woody is alright, committed his life to his craft and his greats and duds are all apart of that legacy. Though, desu, Woody made so many movies about wanting to diddle young women you'd think Normie's wouldn't be so fucking shocked when he actualised his movie fantasies. No hate, but he is really fucking Jewish, which pigeonholes him quite a bit.

Stardust Memories and Match Point for me, and Whatever Works, in tandem with Curb, is a nice Larry David movie.
>>
>>68107817
child rapist

/thread
>>
pre-Annie Hall & post-Vicky Cristina Barcelona Woody Allen is best Allen
>>
I've never seen anything by woody Allen, but I always just assumed he was a creepy Jew who made shitty movies that don't stand up well.
>>
>>68107817
But that's Constanza
>>
the girl in whatever works was qt
>>
Woody Allen is comfymans best friend. I've almost finished his entire filmography, where do I go from here Bros?
>>
>>68108352
I imagine you're familiar w his influences like Bergman and Fellini? Otherwise, not too much else like him. Baumbach, W. Anderson, W. Stillman do the NY intellectual thing pretty well.
>>
>>68108600
Only one I'm not familiar with is Stillman, will check out thanks anon
>>
>>68108352
Do you have any relatives you want to fuck?
>>
>>68107931
Holy hell I laughed so hard realizing this
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.