[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
THE ABSOLUTE MADMAN
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 5
File: critics are gonna freak.png (272 KB, 622x486) Image search: [Google]
critics are gonna freak.png
272 KB, 622x486
>Psychotic. He is the man. He’s one of the greats. I think he has an amazing future ahead of him, and I hope we get to work together again. I have nothing but admiration for him, and small amounts of fear.

>In true spirit of the film’s titular team, David Ayer keeps things intense, focused, and generally crazy on the set of Suicide Squad.

>The hope is that David Ayer’s insanity translates well onto film, and that audiences around the world will rejoice over his handling of Suicide Squad’s mixture of beloved and obscure characters.

http://www.cinemablend.com/new/Suicide-Squad-Director-Slightly-Psychotic-According-Jai-Courtney-123777.html
>>
File: 1456734221613.gif (2 MB, 400x286) Image search: [Google]
1456734221613.gif
2 MB, 400x286
>>68106519
>this shit all the time
>ayyy everyone involved is crazy its gonna be great!!!!
>crazy people play with their own shit
whyyyyyy
>>
The ride truly never ends.

DC is dead.
>>
When is a door not a door?

When its a complete fucking psycopath
>>
>>68106519
How shit is the movie gonna be? Remember how they flipped the mood of the first trailer compared to the second?

And now i hear they're doing reshoots to make it seem more "fun"
>>
If Ayers is successful, I bet Justice League is his for the taking. They're desperate for a new director.
>>
>>68106519
How dumb does someone have to be to buy into awful marketing like this?

This is just fucking pathetic at this point.
>>
sounds like the perfect director for this adventure lol. they are all nuts lol love it
>>
>>68106519
This shit gets funnier with each MOMS GONNA FREAK "interview" that they do.
>>
>>68106519
roflmao im a twisted fucking psychopath too ;D gonna love it lol! I LOVE DC! xD
>>
>>68108795
I don't even think teenagers buy into marketing like this anymore.
They're trying so hard to make it like Leto's Joker will be as iconic as Ledger.
>>
Plot twist
Ayer did everything and blamed it in Leto. He is that of a madman that he hacked the SS account, but they will keep him if the movie does good. He is Joker irl.
>>
>>68106519
>According-Jai-Courtney
>>
Will DC ever unfuck their shit?
>>
>>68106519
THE PRODUCER IS GONNA FREAK
>>
>>68106519
Jesus why do they shill this so hard?
>>
You can't even escape into madness.

Bravo DC.
>>
Intelligent, nihilistic, and has a wicked sense of humor
>>
>>
>>68108520
Are they going to fire Snyder a month into shooting?
>>
>>68106519
LIGHTS
>>
They're really trying hard to get those buzzfeed """"art"""" students. I predicted this to flop before and the chances are even higher now that they're doing panic reshoots.
>>
>>68112083
WUZ
>>
>>68112150
>chances are higher

Nigger they're already doing them.

The reshoots were confirmed like a w.eek ago
>>
File: Wizardeyes.jpg (161 KB, 344x460) Image search: [Google]
Wizardeyes.jpg
161 KB, 344x460
>>68106519
God fucking damn it.
I really want to be excited for this movie, but the marketing is the most cringy shit I've seen in years. Why can't they just release trailers or on-set photos or whatever? Why do they feel the need to say this nonsense that EVERYBODY is rolling their eyes at?

I get that "any publicity is good publicity", but Christ, you don't want people to think that your product is fucking joke,
>>
>>68109933
So joker irl is a /b/ tier script kido?
>>
>>68106519
>taking jai courtney seriously
>>
>>68111902

What does your sadfu has to do with this movie?
>>
>>68106519

FUCKING CRINGE
>>
>>68112274
Yeah I meant chances it'll flop are higher
>>
File: el8zrb.gif (2 MB, 247x319) Image search: [Google]
el8zrb.gif
2 MB, 247x319
>dc
where's my new marvel kino senpai
>>
>>68106519
Hey there capefags

Please stop polluting the board with this garbage

Discuss capeshit in this general

>>68112169
>>68112169
>>68112169
>>
>>68112915
no.
>>
>>68106519
I really really hate this "crazy" meme.

What does "crazy" mean? Surely the basic ingredient of mental illness is "having false beliefs or maladaptive behaviours".

Does the Joker have any false beliefs? Does he have any maladaptive behaviours? He behaves more like a person who is completely sane and has decided to undermine society.

If the Joker went to a psychiatrist, he would be asked "does your mentality prevent you from achieving your goals"? He would say "no".
>>
>>68112151
GRASS
>>
>>68112628
In the trash bin along to chinese cartoons.
>>
>>68108011
I wont call this post underrated perse
Its not one people need to reply to because its too simple
>>
It's a PG-13 cape shit aimed at general audiences. Why do the cast and crew treat it like it's A Serbian Film?
>>
This marketing is getting asinine.
>>
>Movie focuses on a bunch of crazy people
>It JUST SO HAPPENS everyone involved with the product is super crazy and shit

Wow this is so cool, we should definitely all pre-order tickets to the opening night, because this is going to be DEFINITIVE DC shit right here
Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.