[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How the fuck does this have such a ridiculous budget? How does
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2
File: 2jk.png (278 KB, 299x533) Image search: [Google]
2jk.png
278 KB, 299x533
How the fuck does this have such a ridiculous budget? How does it have a bigger budget than Deadpool?
>>
>>68105171
Money laundering. Watch this to know more
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Cc85QCF5414
Basically the budget goes to Sandlers cameo buddies and the studio don't care because it's paid for by product placement. Everybody wins but the viewer
>>
He's a scam artist. Pays off his friends and goes to nice locations and shits out a movie.
>>
I hope he gets fucked
>>
Who watches his films?
>>
Its a walking ad film. Its literally a film about ads
>>
>>68105353
Dumb people
>>
>>68105171

You know that you guys are free to pass on these Adam Sandler movies and just ignore them, right? They are made for adolescents and dummies. I can't understand why people seem to get personally offended at his brand.
>>
>>68105426
He's the reverse Robin Hood
>>
>>68105426
>You know that you guys are free to pass on these Adam Sandler movies and just ignore them, right?

You're aware that we've been doing this for years and it's not until recently that Sandler's movies fucked off to Netflix, right?

I guess Pixels must have performed poorly at the box office. It was about fucking time.
>>
>>68105426
I have not watched one since click, once he added Kevin James to his cast of friends it all went downhill... I hate Kevin Janes... He's like a male Melissa McCarthy
>>
File: disappointment.jpg (121 KB, 670x503) Image search: [Google]
disappointment.jpg
121 KB, 670x503
>tfw my parents love Sandler movies
>they keep asking my opinion on them
>say I just don't like them
>"come on, [retarded gag] was funny!"
>agree with them just to end the conversation
>>
>>68105353
I don't know about the first one, but Hotel Transylvania 2 was pretty good, it works because you don't see Sandler's face
>>
>>68105242
the greatest RLM review of all time including Plinketts
>>
>>68105501
I'd argue she's the female Kevin James
>>
hello /r/redlettermedia
>>
>>68105572
Potato Potato
>>
>>68105171
>not appreciating comedykino

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=br_xKDSevV4
>>
>>68105359
You mean a film about AAIIIIIIIIDDDSSSSSS
>>
>>68105860
JUST LIKE RICH FROM REDLETTERMEDIA XDDDD
>>
>>68105426
isn't it okay to ask questions? why are YOU so personally offended?
>>
>>68105537
it helps that they're directed by genndy tartakovsky and written by robert smigel who's actually funny
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.