[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is Silicon Valley the new The Big Bang Theory? The elaborate
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: Silicon_valley_title.png (357 KB, 489x275) Image search: [Google]
Silicon_valley_title.png
357 KB, 489x275
Is Silicon Valley the new The Big Bang Theory?

The elaborate dick joke was an instant classic in television history. 5/5

Other gems:
>"He's so autistic he couldn't even maintain eye contact with the camera!"
>That awkward scene where they directed the sports arena TV at the main character's face.
Soo awkward and relateable.

Not to mention all the hilarious weed jokes.

The Big Band Theory for REAL nerds.
>>
>>68099021
Is this on any streaming services
>>
>>68099079
HBO Go
>>
>>68099136
Shit alright.

Well I've been looking for a show to binge since my brother's watching the American version of The Office and I want to have something of my own so Silicon Valley it is.
>>
>>68099136
It's HBO Now, not HBO Go. Now is standalone while Go is for existing HBO cable subscribers.
>>
>>68099021
I've always said Silicon Valley is Big Bang Theory, but actually funny, rather than some bullshit mainstream sitcom for wannabe nerds.

It might be the best comedy on tv right now. Can't wait for the new season.
>>
>>68099501
>retards seriously believe this
>>
>>68099021
It doesn't have a laugh track for normies to know when to laugh though so no.
Whatever piece of garbage show Chuck Lorre shits out next will be the next TBBT.
>>
>>68099883
TBBT has a live audience in interior scenes, not a laugh track.
>>
>>68100036
>he thinks people are really laughing
>>
>>68100330
why wouldn't and audience really be laughing to something as hysterical as the big bang theory?
>>
>>68100036
people laughing about tbbt is not because its funny
>>
>>68099021
The dick joke was the highlight of S1
S2 is better than S1 imo, Russ is fucking hilarious and Erlich's negotiations with the investors were comedy gold. S2 delivered episode after episode. Let's hope that S3 can do just as good.

10/10 show
>>
>>68100959
Yeah I'm hyped a bit about the next season but weren't there some articles about them hiring more female writers or something like that when season 2 ended
>>
>>68100036
with paid laughers
>>
>>68101107
paid with hysterical jokes
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.