[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
it Tarantino the only one that can use this word and get away
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2
File: aaa.png (14 KB, 783x304) Image search: [Google]
aaa.png
14 KB, 783x304
it Tarantino the only one that can use this word and get away with it?

who gave this sanction, this "nigger" pass?
>>
>>68092780
Niggers fucked his mom and he heard it all.
>>
>>68092780
Anyone can say the word; it's only cowards and cucks that feel the need to apologize and seek permission from niggers to be able to say it.
>>
>>68092780
Samuel L Jackson.
>>
Scorsese shits on niggers in every single one of his films (even Hugo), including in a cameo before Tarantino ever thought of it
>>
a Walking Dead episode in season 1
>>
>>68092838
Tarantino is a literal cuckold thouh
>>
I'd love to see Tarantino attempt to write a script while omitting the word "nigger" or any variations of it. He'd probably end up having a stroke.
>>
>>68092889
He's not even married.
>>
>>68092934
You know damn what cuck means nowadays

He puts WF/BM shit in nearly all his films
>>
>>68092911
Well he already did.

Kill Bill. Inglorious Basterds.
>>
>>68092972
So not literally, but proverbially?
>>
>>68092780
Cùckrantino is a nigger tough. He just wants to see whitey die and rape his women w/ niggers.
Kinda all there is to say about him.
>>
>>68092972
>He puts WF/BM shit in nearly all his films

He only did that once
>>
>>68092843
>Scorsese shits on niggers in every single one of his films.

Wasn't a pimp in Taxi Driver changed to white because the film studio was afraid M.S was going to start a race riot?
>>
>>68093086
Twice.
>>
>>68092838
Fucking cucks always ban me on counterstrike when I call them out for being filthy niggers
>>
>>68093041
He's """literally"" a pathetic piece of shit

And you're a cuckold if you willing watched his new one
>>
File: im sorry what.gif (2 MB, 350x197) Image search: [Google]
im sorry what.gif
2 MB, 350x197
>>68093160
>And you're a cuckold if you willing watched his new one
>>
>>68093086
>>68093139
>Pulp Fiction
>Jackie Brown
>Inglorious Basterds

At least three times.
>>
>>68093231
I don't think you're aware what WF/BM means
>>
>>68093231
>Jackie Brown
Robert Foster is not white, he's irish.
>>
>>68093274
He's also not a female.
>>
just the fact that macready from the thing is on film saying NIGGER makes everything okay in the universe.
>>
>>68093208
He's a /pol/ poster, but he's right in some sense, Tarantino has some form of mental scarring from his Mom plowing black men in his formative years.
>>
>>68093261
>there has to be sex for it to qualify as coupling

>>68093274
Sam Jackson had a white girlfriend. Who had foot shots and cucked him. The Tarantino fetish trifecta.
>>
>>68093374
He did not have a white girlfriend, watch the movie again.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.