[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The fat scene in In Bruges is fucking retarded and executed poorly.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 7
File: maxresdefault.jpg (52 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
52 KB, 1280x720
The fat scene in In Bruges is fucking retarded and executed poorly.

It could've been funny as shit if even one of those shitty actors could do a convincing American accent. Why didn't they just hire some fat fucking Americans? There's plenty.
>>
>>68090006
>Why didn't they just hire some fat fucking Americans?
They would have had to fly them over - logistical nightmare.

Also, that was a great scene.
>>
>he thinks the scene was about the Americans being fat
Top kek, opinion discarded.
>>
>>68090006
>finding fat Americans
>in bruges
>>
>>68090006
That scene wasn't actually part of the script, the fat guy was a real tourist who just showed up on the set.
>>
>>68090006
>amerilard detected
>>
File: 1448283604968.jpg (128 KB, 879x705) Image search: [Google]
1448283604968.jpg
128 KB, 879x705
>>
>>68090643

Stop shitposting

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0233025/reference
>>
File: 1457790194481.gif (1 MB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
1457790194481.gif
1 MB, 200x200
>>68090746

>Overweight Man
>Big Ugly Bastard
>>
File: 1175.gif (641 KB, 245x181) Image search: [Google]
1175.gif
641 KB, 245x181
>>68090006
>It could've been funny as shit if even one of those shitty actors could do a convincing American accent. Why didn't they just hire some fat fucking Americans? There's plenty.

I think that was part of the joke. How many shitty fake Irish or English accents do you see in American films?
>>
File: godbless.jpg (57 KB, 589x334) Image search: [Google]
godbless.jpg
57 KB, 589x334
>>68090006
>amerifats

TOP LAUGH M8
>>
>>68090700
>English """"""""""""""""banter"""""""""""""""""
me mates!!! just an update from your ole pal kaiser willie on the latest willywagglin tips n tricks of the trade!!!
so i was reading the beano me mates and i read about a competition to meet dennis the menace in beanoland!!!oh man me mates i was poofed!!! i walked into me mummy and daddys room to ask permission to use the internet when i was setupon by a hideous sight!!!my mummy...was swallowing my daddys willy!!!!!!aaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

at first i was horrified!!!cant mummies and aunties let us boys have our willies?cannot a man waggle in peaceth?i was considering the pre-emptive genocide of all women when i discovered my mummy was just giving my daddy a "blow job"!!!!!!!oh man me matesnow this is a new development in waggling your willy!!!just use one of your mates mouths until you reach fulljoy and shoot willy juice!!!cumon me mates, lets blow eachothers willies in me treehouse.!!!!aaaaaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA THIS IS PLEASURE 2.0!!!!!!!!!!!!iM FEELIN THE WILLYFEVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!AaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMY WILLYHASNEVERBEENSOPLEASURED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!wWWWWWWWWWWWWHHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!.....icum in your mouth matey...ahhh..relief!!!!

thanks for stickin around this update me mates, cheerio pippip!!Im off for round 2. w/ me cousins!!!
>>
>>68091024
That's fucking terrible.
>>
File: pepe.jpg (99 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
pepe.jpg
99 KB, 800x800
>It's an amerifat getting triggered episode.
>>
File: ray.gif (2 MB, 250x200) Image search: [Google]
ray.gif
2 MB, 250x200
>>68090006
>mfw they later say the tower is closed because an american had a heart attack going up the tower

Americans isn't it?
>>
>>68090006
Sounded american to me
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.