[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
anybody else hates his smug guts? >tfw he is the to-go-black-man
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
anybody else hates his smug guts?
>tfw he is the to-go-black-man for the next 20 years
>>
>>68089802

He's actually pretty chill

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yP6LkvXN5LY
>>
>>68089802
He's funny I like him. but like a I'd smoke and joint with him and not he fucks my wife like him ya know?
>>
>>68089832

Love this video. Frosty should be fucking embarrassed of himself.
>>
>>68089802
Looks like a nigger rat to be perfectly honest
>>
>>68089832
>Should've shown him the trailer to Batman v Superman, any marvel movie pales in comparison >SpinKing69
>5 months ago
>>
>HURR HURR FALCON SHOULD GET HIS OWN MOVIE CUZ HE'S BLACK :^)
>nah

http://www.ign.com/articles/2016/02/18/anthony-mackie-doesnt-want-a-solo-falcon-movie

>"No I don’t know man" was the rather surprising response. "I don’t know. I like going to work with good people. Like shooting this movie [Triple 9] it wasn’t really work. We got to hang out and have a good time and really get to know each other. I’ve admired Aaron Paul’s work long before Breaking Bad. I’ve admired Chiwetel [Ejiofor]'s work. Kate [Winslet] is admirable. So to be able to go to work and meet these people and see the way they work and kind of delve into their process as well is really a learning experience for me. So I feel like when you go to work and it’s just you and it’s me - ‘Look at me, haha’ - it takes away from that."

>We then pushed him on the matter, asking if he'd turn the opportunity down...

>"I don’t know, I don’t know. That means my dudes are not going to be there. So Chris [Evans] is not going to be there. Sebastian [Stan] is not going to be there."

>Mackie's Triple 9 co-star Aaron Paul then suggested that his Avenger buddies could cameo in the movie, but Mackie still wasn't convinced.

>"No, no. Then that week is going to be hell. Hanging out with Chris for a week and then he’s like ‘I don’t want to leave!’ And I’m like ‘Chris dude, you gotta leave.’ You know, it’s just going to be a problem."
>>
File: omar-epps-51.jpg (40 KB, 305x400) Image search: [Google]
omar-epps-51.jpg
40 KB, 305x400
>>68089802
If he dies, my man Omar might get some better roles.
>>
File: 42342343.jpg (40 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
42342343.jpg
40 KB, 1280x720
>>68089832

LOL

"Don't say it's good. Because if you say it's good, it's awful, because you have awful tastes."
>>
>>68089947

>Omar Epps and Mike Epps aren't brothers

Who else was surprised, I was surprised.
>>
>>68089972

I think I did think that there was an Epps family like there was a Wayans family, but Omar was the only one I knew.
>>
>>68089972
They might have the same dad and not know.
>>
>>68089802
I hate him for saying bad stuff about Snyder.

He amount of gayness he must do for Marvel
>>
>>68089802

Nah.

I saw She Hate Me.
>>
>>68089951
What a hack.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.