[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw no EZ thread Let's fix that. Have you taken your
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: russian kino.jpg (907 KB, 3444x1936) Image search: [Google]
russian kino.jpg
907 KB, 3444x1936
>tfw no EZ thread

Let's fix that. Have you taken your friends to see Hardcore Henry yet, or are you a fucking pussy?
>>
>>68089432
Just came back from watching it. So fucking good.

lmao one of the ideas of the movie is that you can't trust women. Basically mgtow shit lmao
>>
>>68089432
Flick or Kino?
>>
>>68089710
not a tv regular, what's the difference?
>>
>>68089710
Kino disguised as a flick.

You have to be aware of Russian stereotypes and that it makes fun of video games instead of copying them to understand some of the black humour.
>>
Sharlto Copley is GOAT tier actor

I'll be saying this in any HH thread I find. Get used to it.
>>
>>68092016
That's actually true. Need more of him.
>>
if that's the best you could get for a kino grid, this flick looks like shit.
>>
>>68092016
>Sharlto Copley
HE'S in the movie!? Holy shit, I need to see this.
>>
>>68089432
Is there a torrent link someone can give me? I shall give the succ in return.
>>
I saw it yesterday. It was alright, a nice dumb action flick, it was basically CoD of Duty the Movie.
>>
>>68092422
Nigger, thats from the "Making Of" video

>tfw even the behind-the-scenes are kino
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.