[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Aaron Paul interview with the guardian http://www.theguardia
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: 4178.jpg (25 KB, 1240x744) Image search: [Google]
4178.jpg
25 KB, 1240x744
Aaron Paul interview with the guardian
http://www.theguardian.com/film/2016/apr/10/aaron-paul-eye-in-the-sky-breaking-bad

"It was almost impossible not to think as Jesse, to really transform into that guy. So at night there would be times when I would wake up in a panic as Jesse, and bad things were happening to me. Which actually I was so into."
>>
There’s talk of you turning up on the prequel, Better Call Saul. Do you have any news about that?

All I can say is that we’ve had multiple conversations about that possibility and if it were to happen it would happen for absolutely all the right reasons. They wouldn’t want to throw Jesse in just so the audience could see him in the background. He’d have to really enter the story. And as I’m such a huge fan of Breaking Bad and Better Call Saul, if they did figure out a way to make that happen I’d be very excited.
>>
XBOX
>>
>>68088520
trully the role of a life
>>
>>68088527
>yfw season 3 ends with the first BCS commercial
>yfw season 4 ends with a tease of the blue
>yfw season 5 is a mix of conquerent and post Breaking Bad Saul stories
>>
>>68088527
>. They wouldn’t want to throw Jesse in just so the audience could see him in the background. He’d have to really enter the story

that would be terrible. It would be best if he was just a guy in the back ground of a court room after being busted for pot or something.
>>
XBOX BUY NEED FOR SPEED DVDS
>>
>>68088527
i hope they'll him for BCS i dont like his character but i pity him
>>
XBOX

BITCH

YO MISTER WHITE

WEED
>>
>>68088528
FIND ME A JOB
>>
>>68088520
If they jump to post BB, then i'm down for this.
>>
>>68088680
BITCH
>>
>>68088669
*cries*
>>
>g-guys! please pay attention to me! my career is not dead!
>>
It's hard to imagine how they could place him with Saul during the events of Breaking Bad and make it enjoyable to watch.
>>
>>68090402
It's hard to imagine how they could place Aaron Paul in any piece of media and make it enjoyable to watch. He's such a bad actor.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.