[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So obviously Superman will come back. How will they get away
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2
File: batmanvsuperman-xlarge (2).jpg (144 KB, 1280x721) Image search: [Google]
batmanvsuperman-xlarge (2).jpg
144 KB, 1280x721
So obviously Superman will come back. How will they get away with bringing Superman AND Clark Kent back to life?
>>
File: 1459160577106.jpg (62 KB, 1916x806) Image search: [Google]
1459160577106.jpg
62 KB, 1916x806
>He comes back 3 days after his death
>>
This movie took forever for anything to happen. The fight againsts Doomsday was boring as fuck. That voice box for batman was somehow worse the Bale's voice. At least they appear to be going down the Justice Lords route. The next one might actually be decent.
>>
>>68086570

They won't? Who needs Clark Kent, people complain enough about WHY DON'T NOBODY RECOGNISE HIM so just drop it.
>>
Clark's dead. We Superman 24/7 now.
>>
they won't, because both man of steel and bats v supes clearly dislike clark as a separate character. the newspaper article just confirms that.
>>
>>68086627
>>68086635
What is the point of Clark Kent anyway? Why does Superman need an alter ego?
>>
>>68086570
you either didnt watch the movie or you're illiterate but can somehow shitpost
>>
>>68086662

BvS sure, Man of Steel I disagree, or else why would this track exist?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KFr3ih6Xu_8
>>
>>68086596
>This movie took forever for anything to happen.
I love how Snyder bamboozled plebs into thinking it was a big dumb Batman vs. Superman fight movie.
>>
>>68086682

Because he was raised as a human first Clark Kent existed long before he knew he was Kal-El or becames Superman, and even in MoS he says he took the job to keep his ears to the ground to look out for trouble, plus Lois works there.
>>
>>68086570
I don't care anymore and am praying for a universe reboot after Suicide Squad. Actually SS should be ashcanned due to the monumental failure of BvS but that won't happen.
>>
>>68086705
>capeshit movie
>barely any capeshit

You're right, what was I thinking, walking into the cinema expecting something completely different?
>>
>>68086570
I think we might get an inversion of the typical hero reveal, where Supes reveals that he's Clark Kent. It sorta fits with the other going themes.
>>
>>68086682
It's pretty much the only thing that gives him any semblance of a normal existence. Supes without Clark is a dangerous thing, because being Clark is just about the only thing he has that reminds him of what it's actually like to be human.
>>
>>68086823
superman says he's clark kent, clark kent says he's superman. there's no meaningful difference
>>
>>68086902
It's all tied up in identity. Nolan hinted at that in The Dark Knight when the Joker doesn't even care who's under the mask because with Batman, it's Bruce that's the mask. With Superman, it's basically Superman that is.
>>
>>68086980
>Nolan

Stopped reading right there, that faggot doesn't understand anything.
>>
>>68086682
In general to make Superman relatable but in DCEU he is completely pointless.
>>
>>68087035
Too bad you didn't make it far enough to see me calling him on his shortcomings, but then you probably stopped reading this one at (You).
>>
>>68087402

>Too bad you didn't make it far enough to see me calling him on his shortcomings

But you didn't. Faggot.
>>
>>68087499
Thank you for reading. I am a master ruseman.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.