[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why aren't blunts, tall cans, newer style movies, my mp3s,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4
File: 1459691473588.jpg (105 KB, 680x704) Image search: [Google]
1459691473588.jpg
105 KB, 680x704
Why aren't blunts, tall cans, newer style movies, my mp3s, the boys, lifting, TV, Madden, Halo, Bomb-ass mexican food, sick clothes, or my girlfriend Bri bringing me happiness?
>>
shut the fuck up bitch
>>
File: jesus_cristo_biblia0.gif (778 KB, 840x1296) Image search: [Google]
jesus_cristo_biblia0.gif
778 KB, 840x1296
Only one thing in this world brings lasting happiness.
>>
>>68085057
What you really want is probably something simple like motorboating a line of MDMA from a girls ass crack while being sucked off by another. You know, basic needs fulfilled. After that act is done just comfy up in bed while watching capeshit high.
>>
File: get the fuck over it.jpg (35 KB, 492x433) Image search: [Google]
get the fuck over it.jpg
35 KB, 492x433
>>68085057

because you've been trolled into believing that happiness is real. once you accept that its an illusion you will find inner peace.
>>
>>68085135
Thank you, Jesus.
>>
>>68085456
That's right. It's the pursuit of happiness we want.
>>
who the fuck still smokes blunts? Is this 1996?
>>
>>68085489
Bingo boingo.
>>
>>68085057

Hi Freddy, luv ur facebook page

ur a cuck tho
>>
>>68085500
That's what's so insane about this
>>
>>68085522
>That's what's so insane about this

Im just imagining someone grinding up $50 a bag weed into one blunt and wasting it and it not even burning well because it is too wet.

that or someone spending an hour still picking seeds out of pressed up shit.
>>
>>68085550
I have friends that do this, but I will have no part in such powerful niggatry.
>>
>>68085057
you have to be willing to be happy
>>
Knew a 36 year old black dude who smoked multiple blunts daily and legitimately didnt know what youtube was
>>
>>68085550
>Had friends from work who smoked
>I smoked but not very much, maybe an eighth a week.
>Hang out with friends after work
>One guys rolls a blunt.
>Another guy is finishing another
>They decide to make a superblunt out of both end to end

Worst experience with weed I'd ever had. How anyone could smoke that much regularly is beyond me.
>>
>>68086001

>niggatry

is this a british thing? they taught us to spell it "niggerdom" in school
>>
>>68086349
>How anyone could smoke that much regularly is beyond me.

they aren't.

Blunts and joints waste 75% of the smoke. Plus with blunts you don't inhale as deeply as it is a cigar wrapper from a 50c cigar.

So you are literally wasting the weed.

also
>double superblunt end to end blunts

they are basically saying they want to touch penises, ya know
>>
>blunts
Top lel
>>
>>68086412
"Niggatry" implies darker, more ancient forces at work, friend.
>>
File: 'tis treason then.png (241 KB, 308x566) Image search: [Google]
'tis treason then.png
241 KB, 308x566
>Who is the happiest of men? He who values the merits of others, and in their pleasure takes joy, even as though 'twere his own.

- Goethe

This means /tv/ will never know happiness.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.