[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: the most disappointing movie you've ever watched
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 7
ITT: the most disappointing movie you've ever watched
>>
>>68084957

Any capeshit that isnt BvS.
>>
>>68084957
Starship Troopers 3 was on an even lower budget but managed to be pretty good.
>>
>>68085698
>They made a starship troopers 2
>they made a starship troopers 3
What?
>>
>>68084957
You got a pretty clear warning from that poster OP.
>>
>>68085733
Honestly they are both really really bad. No need to watch them.
>>
>Obviously that poster is some sort of /tv/ edit
>Oh shit it's real

They couldn't even get the actors to at least wear the helmets for the photo instead of badly photoshopping them in later?
>>
>>68085733
2 was a blatant cash in with none of the original actors

3 was also a blatant cash in but at least they managed to secure an old and busted Casper van Dien
>>
>>68084957
Hero
>>
>>68084957
>those fucking expressions
>>
I remember the audio commentary for this, the actors and producers dared to suggest that Starship Troopers 1 and 2 were comparable to Alien 1 and 2 but in reverse.
>>
File: BUTTCRACK_COVER.jpg (63 KB, 290x430) Image search: [Google]
BUTTCRACK_COVER.jpg
63 KB, 290x430
I had high hopes for this
>>
>>68085818

All films are a cash grab
>>
Michael Ironside makes any movie worth watching.
>>
File: Avpmovie.jpg (23 KB, 220x325) Image search: [Google]
Avpmovie.jpg
23 KB, 220x325
The hype for this movie was insane.
>>
>>68085926
No, all films are investments by the studio with hope of profit. That doesn't mean they're all just blatant, soulless cash grabs. The original SST had a coherent plot, some real B-list star power, and managed to be an enjoyable movie.

2 was literally "how can we make money off of the SST name without putting any effort into it"
>>
>>68084957

Wait, are you trying to tell me the actress on the right isn't actually Daisy?
>>
File: Man of Steel.jpg (66 KB, 517x755) Image search: [Google]
Man of Steel.jpg
66 KB, 517x755
>dat astoundingly good teaser trailer
>>
>>68085970

Still obviously cash grabs, they make films to make money and make as much money as possible. Do you think they would make them for nothing? No? Well then they are a cash grab.
>>
>sequel to Starship Troopers
>dissapointing

Are you fucking retarded?
I don't understand how it wasn't extremely obvious to you that this is gonna be awful.

There's literally nothing that would justify making a sequel to Verhoeven's ST.
>>
>>68086012
If you can't see the distinction here you're either being deliberately obtuse or a moron.

Just because something is expected to provide a return on its investment doesn't mean it's a cash grab you fucking mongoloid.
>>
>>68086081

>obtuse

https://youtu.be/_IrCgt-Bt1I?t=3m34s
>>
>>
starship troopers 2 lel we are locked in a room
starship troopers 3 effects but cringe and wish for death.
>>
>>68085818
2 wasn't really a cash in since I believe it was direct-to-video. I think it was more a bunch of people in the crew were bored and wanted to do some project and it got green-lit. It's just a typical direct-to-video B-horror movie with leftover Starship Troopers props (and some crew).

I liked it, but I had no expectations.

>>68084957
To be honest, Inception. That was probably the film that made me stop going to the cinema regularly (I've seen maybe 4 films at the cinema since Inception).
>>
File: Jurassic rectal cancer.jpg (230 KB, 1000x576) Image search: [Google]
Jurassic rectal cancer.jpg
230 KB, 1000x576
>>68084957
>>
File: 220px-Dreamcatcherposter.jpg (25 KB, 220x327) Image search: [Google]
220px-Dreamcatcherposter.jpg
25 KB, 220x327
This piece of shit right here.
>>
>>68087462
My Nigerian brother, this was the worst piece of shit I've seen in a decade.
>>
>>68087462
This sucked.

>>68088184
This was weirdly bad, but not inherently terrible.
>>
>>68086237
Well it's good that you stopped going, because if you didn't like inception your taste is garbage
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.