[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You have a great idea with endless potential, but I see you also
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 6
File: image.jpg (39 KB, 647x485) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
39 KB, 647x485
You have a great idea with endless potential, but I see you also want to hear another Shark's bid.

And for that reason, I'm out.
>>
File: 1460247546979.jpg (29 KB, 350x330) Image search: [Google]
1460247546979.jpg
29 KB, 350x330
They stopped doing that after season 3 thank god.
>>
File: get out.jpg (52 KB, 569x513) Image search: [Google]
get out.jpg
52 KB, 569x513
>image.jpg

WHY ARE YOU STILL HERE?
>>
File: image.jpg (48 KB, 1113x571) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
48 KB, 1113x571
>>68084802
If you don't share... our passion, and enthusiasm for spreading discussion.... Get out.
>>
Have you ever drank a glass of black rhinoceros blood? Of course not, I was just being colloquial to start this story with an anecdote. The first time I had a glass I was in South Africa, taking a celebratory drink in Johannesburg after completing a successful hunt. You see, in South Africa they don't hunt lion, or elephant. We hunted a more dangerous game: the kaffir, or black man. I finally had a 7 year old boy cornered in an Oingo Bongo merchandise warehouse when the thoughts passed through my mind: Should I pull the trigger? Can I ever come back to who I was before this moment? I pulled the trigger, made my first 100 million dollars. Mr. Johnson, this is something you need to ask yourself: can I pull the trigger on this deal and make thr right choice? 10% funding for 85% ownersh
>>
File: getout.jpg (35 KB, 444x512) Image search: [Google]
getout.jpg
35 KB, 444x512
>>68084845
I ALREADY REPORTED YOU
>>
>>68084897
But sir, he's our best memer.
>>
why on earth they are bringing kutcher back next week, I have no clue....

they better have some better pitches than a creepy toy robot with a speaker in it, an extremely over priced toolbox, and a fake phone (god those guys sucked)
>>
File: shark-tank-star-robert-herja.jpg (77 KB, 1190x595) Image search: [Google]
shark-tank-star-robert-herja.jpg
77 KB, 1190x595
>>68085367
>im willing to offer you $300 million for 2% of your company
>on top of that ill throw in my friendship and my personal line which you can call me on anytime, 24/7. You need me ill answer
>also...ill let you sleep with my wife every thursday and saturday night.
>what do you say? we have a deal?

>wow! thats like more than i could ever ask for!
>i'd like to see what mark has to offer first though, mark?

>mark: im still in
>robert: im out
>mark: im out too
>>
>>68086547
I can't tell if Mark looks like Robin Williams or Mel Gibson. He's my favorite though.
>>
>>68086547
Did that nigga seriously think he could get a licensing deal for that antiquated Teddy Ruxpin robot from last week? That was the worst software I've ever seen and they kept mentioning the STEM meme to try and make it a thing. The no phone has more utility than that.

That toolbox was garbage too. Had to be a Kikestarter since I can't see any VC putting up money for that. They're going bankrupt for sure.

I really hate the people who come in and say they invented something when clearly all they did was use Jew money connections to pay an engineering firm to throw some shit together.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.