[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
It's ogre.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 5
Friendly reminder that Star Wars is now a Hunger Games franchise.

This is the future you all chose.

George tried to save us but you spat in his face.
>>
>>68083468
This was his plan

This is our fate

It's his revenge

The final spiteful attack
>>
>>68083491
This.
>>
what is a hunger games franchise
>>
We are sorry George
>>
>>68083468
Star Wars would have become an all black franchise if George were still involved.
>>
File: george-lucas (1).jpg (16 KB, 300x361) Image search: [Google]
george-lucas (1).jpg
16 KB, 300x361
Apologize. Now.
>>
>>68083639
I'm so, so sorry George..it wasn't supposed to be like this.
>>
>>68083554
The fuck are you talking about?
>>
>>68083468
this looks more like star wars than force awakens tho
>>
>>68083639
Sorry Mr. Lucas...

But honestly the latest Indiana Jones movie was a horrible abortion
>>
>>68083468
Why are all the evil imperial people in the star wars franchise now british? Is it now a culture meme to paint the british as evil?
>>
at least they got an actually attractive female lead
>>
>>68083639
I'M SORRY.
>>
>>68084277
We colonised most of the planet so we're ebil :^)
>>
>>68084277
Can you just kill yourself?
>>
>>68083639
Honestly, I am sorry for hating on Lucas so ruthlessly. Looking back now he did almost nothing to Star Wars compared to what Disney will do to it in the decades to come.

At least 1 movie every fucking year from now on. Eventually probably more. Why. Star Wars, like super hero shit, was good when it came in moderation.
>>
>>68084313
Can you just kill all the british?
>>
Damn, this side by side comparison really illuminates the fact.

Star Wars is dead. Wow.

Press F to pay respects, bros.
>>
>>68083468
>George tried to save us
Is that what he was doing with the special editions?
Fuck off prequelscum
>>
File: 1457331524438.jpg (25 KB, 628x629) Image search: [Google]
1457331524438.jpg
25 KB, 628x629
The dastard bastard! He sold it all to a company that's given us a great Star Wars movie their first try! Now they're about to give us a second great Star Wars movie. AAAAAAAAAAAAGH IM SORRY GERGE SAVE ME HELP
>>
>>68084340
time to desecrate the corpse for the next 100 years

>>68084350
hey anon you should go buy some rope and hang yourself with it
>>
>>68083639
I'm sorry, George. I am truly sorry you are such a hack of a writer and director and wouldn't be able to make a good movie with complete creative control if your life depended on it, because I think you are one of the most creative people in the sphere.
>>
File: 1448174160456.jpg (29 KB, 344x291) Image search: [Google]
1448174160456.jpg
29 KB, 344x291
>>68084360
Fuck this cunt would suck JJ Abrams off if he had the chance
>>
>left
>uniformed brunette with a weapon
>right
>uniformed brunette with a weapon
WOW IT'S EXACTLY THE SAME
>>
>>68084350

> Not liking pottery
>>
>>68084370
>time to desecrate the corpse for the next 100 years

Then reboot
>>
>>68084404
I'll take poetry over the clumsiest multicultural agenda ham fisted into the film I have ever seen.

At least the prequels pretended to create it's own universe, rather then using space nazi's and a death star AGAIN.
>>
>>68083468
Nah, I don't think so.
>>
holy shit it looks like the same fucking movie

LITERALLY KATNISS EVERDEEN IN SPACE.
>>
Kathleen Kennedy truly did cuck every white male Star Wars nerd on earth. Thank God I'm a Trekkie. I'll take some occasional bad flicks from a chink director rather than seeing my favorite franchise being SJW'd out from top to bottom.
>>
>29 / 3 / 18 / 1
OP autism reaching extreme levels in here
>>
>>68084514

JJ already fucked your series up nigga

You don't remember Spock going mental and beating the shit out of someone on the top of a space ship?
>>
>>68084518
>image.jpg
>>
File: image.jpg (97 KB, 263x350) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
97 KB, 263x350
>>68083468

First the Avatar (ATLA/LOK) franchise and now Star Wars fall to the progressive BS.

feels bad man.
>>
>>68084518
I see Reddit has arrived!
>>
just a tad of advice to OP: if you're going to samefag as hard as your doing dont format your fucking posts the same way so we can tell which are and which arent by you
moron
>>
>>68083468
You'd need to be crazy to be like "they carbon copied this movies shots" but inspired to the point of plagiarism perhaps it was.

Fuck the female chick with a bow or laser bow independent don't need no man, shes got PTSD and horrible depression on her side so now she can go Rambo at any time needed meme.
>>
>>68084514

What nigga? Have you seen the Abrams Star Trek movies? The suck big time and Beyond looks like the worst one yet.
>>
>>68083639
I'm sorry Georgie, I'm gonna miss your originality instead of rehashing stuff and putting a different coat of paint and calling it new, I'm gonna miss your non agenda filled movies, I'm so sorry
>>
>>68084658
@ every post itt show I can show you that I literally haven't samefagged once you fucking moron.
>>
How did they struggle to kill the main character of the hunger games outside plot armour
>>
>>68084277
The imperials were all British in the original trilogy. Supposedly it was because the rebels were supposed to be nobody actors, and the Imperials were supposed to be drawn from established actors, but I don't know if that's true.
>>
>>68084721
JJ'S Trek films are objectively well made films that aren't SJW'd out.
>>
>>68083468
I'm glad you made this thread, we need more originality here and I haven't seen a Star Wars discussion yet.
>>
>>68083639
Save us Based George. We grovel at your majestic feet. You're our only hope!
>>
>>68084783
If you had a life outside the internet it wouldn't be that noticeable to you, let alone matter.
>>
>>68084760
the first one is good, the second one is utterly pathetic especially if you try to watch it a second time.
>>
>>68085224
Second is still very well directed. The script is just a little goofy.
>>
I admit that the character isn't winning me over yet. However, I hope the movie changes my mind. Felicity Jones is a great actress so I want it to work out well for her.
Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.