[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
would you say this is a good film to watch on acid?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (53 KB, 348x490) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
53 KB, 348x490
would you say this is a good film to watch on acid?
>>
File: image.jpg (4 KB, 184x184) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
4 KB, 184x184
>>68082929
>>
DUDE DRUGS LMAO
>>
>using drugs unironically

Wew, we have a badass here guys.
>>
>>68083012
haha I love memes I love invalidating conversations with the Seth Rogen reddit meme lmao
>>
>>68082929
>image.jpg

Another low quality thread made by an iphone using faggot. Can't wait for the great discussion from OP.

Mobile posters are complete cancer.
>>
>>68083232
Autism.
>>
>>68083148
dude i mean dude tv is so much better with drugs dude omg you haven't watched tv until you've watched it while high i mean DUDE DRUGS LMAO
>>
>>68083261
You guys are pretty consistent with having the lowest intelligent discussions and threads, I mean really you are fucking cancer.

Mobile posters are trash because they only reply with 1 to 2 sentences because it's too hard for them to make coherent responses because they just don't feel like typing it on their phone. So they casually make responses just to keep the thread going even though they are literally bringing nothing to the discourse. I don't get why there are so many of you faggots here now.
>>
File: 1453582867357.jpg (43 KB, 640x334) Image search: [Google]
1453582867357.jpg
43 KB, 640x334
>>68082929
STOP
WATCH THE TREE OF LIFE
DO NOT LISTEN TO THE OTHER REPLIES TO THIS THREAD
>>
File: image.jpg (30 KB, 350x420) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
30 KB, 350x420
>>68083302
Angry autist.
>>
I'd say so. Can't say I've paired the two myself, but TLA is comfy as fuck, seems like the kind of good-mood movie that's still weird enough to seem sincere even in the grip of the acid madness. Do it faggot
>>
>>68083360
Can't even make an insult without it being two words. You guys are just walking stereotypes.

ban mobile posters when?
>>
Im too scared to do acid, but I want to. Weed gives me anxiety attacks because of the head high
>>
>>68083381
When your mom stops sucking dicks, so never lel
>>
>>68083406
Kek, underage and a mobile poster, it's the joke that writes itself, incredible.
>>
It's good to watch without acid.
>>
>>68082929
The Fountain
>>
>>68083311
Thats what i would watch desu
>>
>>68083396
try 2cb instead, it's hard to have a bad time on that
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.