[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Movies that should have been
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2
File: spiderman4.jpg (841 KB, 800x1096) Image search: [Google]
spiderman4.jpg
841 KB, 800x1096
>>
>mfw old tobey maguire
>mfw leo plays a villan
>>
>you will never get a grimdark carnage movie
>>
Spider-Man 4 didn't get made because people bitched and moaned that they didn't like the Spider-Man 3.
In essence, it's the audience's fault it didn't happen.
>>
>>68080500
>its the audience's fault they didn't want another shit tier rami spiderman.
>implying that the audience is wrong.
>>
>>68080623
Back then, they would be right.
Now, after everything that has been released since, they would be wrong.
>>
>>68080623
Rami's Spiderman was the definition of kino
>>
>>68080648
Nope stil objectively wrong.
I'd sit through thr extended versions of the ghost rider sequel and wolverine origilns before spiderman 1 and 2.
>>
File: 093454343.jpg (55 KB, 736x797) Image search: [Google]
093454343.jpg
55 KB, 736x797
JUST
>>
>>68080713
You sound like a jaded teenager.
>>
>>68080623
>shit tier rami spiderman

t. 15 year old
>>
>>68080655
>Raimi's Spiderman 2 was the definition of kino
fixed pham
>>
>>68080655
Ebin meme m80
>>68080741
Nope just stating fact that spiderman 1 and 2 are not as good as remembered
>>
>>68078455
Reminder that 3 more movies were planned that were going to have rhino scorpion and carnage. I wish it didn't get cancelled
>>
>>68080784
How old are you?
>>
>>68080798
14/f/usa u ;)
>>
>>68080655
>1
It's ok, not as good as many make it out to be
>2
Good but a tad bit overrated
>3
Meh, not as bad as many make it out to be
>>
>>68080841
Le ebin respone:^)
>>
>>68080850
do you like being a contrarian
>>
>>68080623
fucking faggot teenager

don't you have a $45 4K 3D Blu-Ray of Amazing Spider-Man 2 to buy?
>>
>>68080850
well you're right about 3
>>
>>68080879
How is that being contrarian? 1 is dated as fuck. 2 is good but people tend to give it too much credit. And 3 isn't as bad, just remove Venom, Emo Peter and it could be a solid movie
>>
> YOULL GET YOUR MONEY WHEN YOU FIX MY DOOR YOU FUCKING SLAVIC KIKE BASTARD AND I IMPREGNATED YOUR FILTHY KIKE DAUGHTER!

Really raimi?
>>
>>68080913
How ruffled was the package of hotdogs under your fedora while you typed that? Actually i saw the blu ray bin for 7 dollarydoos. so maybe i will for 7 dollarydoos.
>>
>>68080841
MODS WTF
>>
On the subject of villains, Raimi considered showcasing the transformation of Dr. Curt Connors into the Lizard, with Dylan Baker reprising his role. He also had plans to upgrade Bruce Campbell to a more significant role than his prior cameos. In December 2009, it was reported that John Malkovich was in talks to play the Vulture, with Anne Hathaway playing Felicia Hardy. Hardy would be taking a departure from her prior portrayals in this film, becoming "Vulturess" instead of the familiar Black Cat.

Spider-Man has a sticky situation to crawl out of. As reported by Deadline Hollywood, Spider-Man 4 is caught up in a web of disagreements that’ll likely keep it from being released on May 5th, 2011 as planned. Further complicating things, Raimi reportedly went through four revisions of the script, with different writers, and still "hated it". With so many issues, Sony cancelled the film in January 2010.

>anne hathaway
>>
Raimi's Thoughs on the Film

Raimi admitted to being "exhausted" with the "tremendous amount of delegation" needed to make "gigantic" movies like the Spider-Man films. However, it ultimately came down to an inability to get together a suitable story that led him to pass on a fourth installment of the blockbuster franchise. "It really was the most amicable and undramatic of breakups: It was simply that we had a deadline and I couldn't get the story to work on a level that I wanted it to work. I was very unhappy with Spider-Man 3, and I wanted to make Spider-Man 4 to end on a very high note, the best Spider-Man of them all. But I couldn't get the script together in time, due to my own failings, and I said to Sony, "I don't want to make a movie that is less than great, so I think we shouldn't make this picture. Go ahead with your reboot, which you've been planning anyway." And [Sony co-chairman] Amy Pascal said, "Thank you. Thank you for not wasting the studio's money, and I appreciate your candor." So we left on the best of terms, both of us trying to do the best thing for fans, the good name of Spider-Man, and Sony Studios."

>YOU'LL GET THIS MOVIE WHEN YOU FIX THE DAMN SCRIPT!!!
>>
Rami's spider man was good because it was actually interesting and not just some men in costumes throwing shit at eachother.
>first movie is pretty typical, all about how he gets his powers, the villain is his best friends father
>second movie he loses his powers, his best friend hates spiderman and doesnt know he is his friend, his girlfriend and friend finds out he is spiderman in the end
>third movie he becomes the villain, meanwhile there are three antagonists in the film including his former friend who is trying to avenge his father
shit was constantly happening in these movies, the story arc youll see in most capeshits nowadays is
>gets powers and fights bad guy
>new bad guy, maybe his girlfriend is in trouble this time
>new bad guy, whole worlds in trouble this time omg whats gonna happen!
boring af
>>
>>68081455
Oh and forgot to mention, one of the baddies in the third one is the guy who killed his father.
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.