[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw this is being turned into a TV series Is nothing sacred?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5
File: truman show.jpg (460 KB, 997x1500) Image search: [Google]
truman show.jpg
460 KB, 997x1500
>tfw this is being turned into a TV series
Is nothing sacred?
>>
>>68076216
>Is nothing sacred?
Correct. Fuck Hollywood
>>
File: 1460060221804.jpg (379 KB, 707x707) Image search: [Google]
1460060221804.jpg
379 KB, 707x707
axshualley to be fair its called the truman SHOW you know.
>>
Look into some of the symbolism of this movie. Christoff, Sirius as a fallen star, etc. Pretty wild.
>>
Is it going to last one gorillion episodes as well?
>>
File: Uncle Cuck.jpg (113 KB, 1200x600) Image search: [Google]
Uncle Cuck.jpg
113 KB, 1200x600
No.
>>
Mite b cool as long as they use the in-movie format of picture in picture as he's eating cereal and doing after show interviews with the cast.

If they simply have it be us witnessing the audience witness the show like in the movie, it'll be a seriously wasted opportunity.
>>
>>68076656
>Mite b cool as long as they use the in-movie format of picture in picture as he's eating cereal and doing after show interviews with the cast.
The way to go.

>The movie, but is longer
Not the way to go. Also what we are going to get.
>>
Boyhood
>>
Source?

Nothing can top the movie of course. I'm torn. Part of me would like them to do what >>68076656 said and make it like the actual show that people would watch. But I really loved the behind the scenes stuff from the film, like the fake documentary they made, and some of the deleted scenes that gave you a glimpse of the "actors" behind the show. Marlon was underused as hell in the final film. That deleted scene where they're talking about introducing the new love interest, having a baby, split screen, etc, was great.
>>
>>68076896
That's what I meant though. Keep all that because it's the best part but have us as the actual audience rather than having the show exist inside the show.
>>
Is it a kid who doesn't know we are watching him? Otherwise fuck it
>>
>>68076940
Oh okay, I misread, sorry! That would be the best option.

If anyone hasn't watched the fake behind the scenes special: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=frXlYeflkt4
>>
The scene where Truman is just weirded out in the street, watching everyone, that's legitimately one of the greatest movie moments of all time.
>>
File: Tigerman.jpg (31 KB, 222x228) Image search: [Google]
Tigerman.jpg
31 KB, 222x228
>>68077058
>sorry!

Where do you think you are kiddo?
>>
File: 993.png (335 KB, 420x415) Image search: [Google]
993.png
335 KB, 420x415
Why don't you let me fix you some of this Mococoa drink? All natural cocoa beans from the upper slopes of Mount Nicaragua. No artificial sweeteners. I've tasted other cocoas. This is the best.
>>
>>68077094
>being mean to him
pls no
>>
>>68077058
Yeah, that would be pretty interesting.
>>
>>68077233
Anon, what the hell are you talking about?
>>
>>68076216
Just dont watch it.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.