[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who deserves the most to be Queen of the Seven Kingdoms and why
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3
Who deserves the most to be Queen of the Seven Kingdoms and why it's Margaery?
>>
>>68076002
I deserve to lick her neck
>>
>>68076002
would she survive on purely a diet of semen fed to her rectally (from me)? Or wouldnt this provide her with enough energy? Assume that all of the semen my body produces would end up inside her body. I'd never waste any on anyone else or on masturbating.
>>
>>68076002
Margaery honestly would be the best Queen, not sure she 'deserves' it but that's neither here nor there. She's the perfect mix of cunning, graceful, feminine, strong when needed, loyal etc. etc.

Just feel kind of sorry for her because in the game of thrones she's always a move or two behind the bigger players (Baelish, Iron bank, etc)
>>
>>68076002
why do people keep posting strokefu? I don't have a problem with it, I'm just curious.
>>
>>68076253
It would be extremely painful
>>
>>68076292
Because I like her stroke face
>>
File: qt melly.jpg (439 KB, 1228x677) Image search: [Google]
qt melly.jpg
439 KB, 1228x677
>>68076292
Well I do have a problem. Its that firefu is superior
>>
>>68076002
Why? Because she is clever as a corporate public relations officer?
>>
>>68076354
Did she got it by coke OD?
>>
>>68076346
I have a big prostate
>>
>>68076002

>back touching the chair

This picture fucking triggers me and is part of the reason GoT is so shit. D&D spend all of their fucking budget on retarded cool shit and not on advisors who could give the show a sense of realism.

Noblewomen, especially the ones of Margaery's status, were taught since they were really fucking young to adopt perfect sitting posture to the point it became second nature to do it. They would never have some slouchy shit like that with their back actually touching the chair.

Fuck you D&D.
>>
>>68076742
Whats D&D?
>>
>>68076742
people would become less relatable if they were that stiff necked. life is all about YOLO now
>>
>>68076794
Dicks & Dildos
>>
>>68076565
for smirkfu
>>
>>68076002
she deserves a tit job, her current ones are horrible, small and saggy, such a shame
>>
>>68076794
Dungeon and Dragons.
>>
>>68076794
David Benioff
D. B. Weiss

For some apparent reason, a lot of retards in this board blame them for a lot of various reasons. Not sure why. But usually plebs for tv shows like Game of Thrones are usually little faggot bitches that bitches just about anything, and they tend to go after scapegoats that has little or nothing to do with their faggot grievances for a mediocre tv show based off of a shitty novel series, written by a guy who once made a career writing scripts for shitty network television shows back in the 80s and 90s.
>>
>>68076742
Except that GoT is set in an entirely different universe than real life and there are countless differences in the customs and beliefs between the GoT universe and our middle ages.
>>
I hope they don't kill her :(
>>
>>68077148
A song of Ice and Fire books are based.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.